What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
First impressions, thick leaf and thick veins. Not super forgiving stretch... Better taste amazing or I won't be using it.

The CT wrapper is real nice. Large leaves, gorgeous color, good stretch.

I'll post pictures later

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
And a picture to prove these points

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just got some of the LO Nicaraguan shade wrapper. It's really stretchy and looks really nice. I rolled a up some last night to try. It's got a hint of pepper on the front of the tongue and some spices I can't really describe. It's quite mild but, for me, it's really good. It should add nice interest on a mild to medium cigar. I'll try to roll some sticks tonight with it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like those olor leafs a lot. Closest yet I've come to Fuente. Better than a lot of Fuentes I've smoked.
Well between you and others here, that's why I went for it :) casing some bmf today. Gonna bunch some diff blends tonight and see how they settle in. Trying the olor as puros now.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice lol. I need to get a piece of stainless to make a cheveta. I have all the tools at my shop. We just don't use ss. I think Home Depot carries small sheets. If it works out I'll bang a few out and let y'all know.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice lol. I need to get a piece of stainless to make a cheveta. I have all the tools at my shop. We just don't use ss. I think Home Depot carries small sheets. If it works out I'll bang a few out and let y'all know.

I just had to buy some SS sheets. I think 6in by 18in is the smallest they sell at least around here. Should be able to get a couple out of that

Rating - 100%
11   0   0

I used a saw blade. Its thicker than the sheets of stainless I had available at Lowes, which I think makes it more comfortable to work with.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0

If it works out I’d pay or trade for one!

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy