What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't. Thanks. Best CT wrapper ever, gone. All good things...
Wonder who he bought from? Someone told me a while back it was just wlt or LO tobacco he resold. Not sure if that's true or not but if I remember the prices correctly I doubt that was the case

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wonder who he bought from? Someone told me a while back it was just wlt or LO tobacco he resold. Not sure if that's true or not but if I remember the prices correctly I doubt that was the case
That's unlikely, IMHO, since none of his leafs matched any leafs from those places. Yeah maybe he bought all his stuff years before I started buying from WLT or LO so it's possible. One time he was waiting for some stuff and said he had to go pick it up in Miami. Another time, when I ordered like ten pounds, he re-used a box he'd received some things in. Under a flap in the bottom of the box was a bill of sale from some place in Nicaragua to him. Of course that was from back when he still carried Nicaraguan filler....

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
There's a dude who got turned onto the idea of rolling by my videos and he asked for suggestions for his first score. He wanted pounds, not a kit. He said all either Dom or Nica. He said he intends to get four 1/4lb wrapper samples from LO. Here's what I suggested. Please give me feedback. Thanks:
"Here's some pounds you could consider, first from WLT: Rene seco. Piloto Cubano viso. Corojo99 ligero "Traditional," rather than the Cibao Valley version. At LO, along with your four wrapper types, get 1lb Dominican binder."

Yeah, I know a couple of you guys are up in arms over the Dom binder, but I've had nothing but great success with it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a dude who got turned onto the idea of rolling by my videos and he asked for suggestions for his first score. He wanted pounds, not a kit. He said all either Dom or Nica. He said he intends to get four 1/4lb wrapper samples from LO. Here's what I suggested. Please give me feedback. Thanks:
"Here's some pounds you could consider, first from WLT: Rene seco. Piloto Cubano viso. Corojo99 ligero "Traditional," rather than the Cibao Valley version. At LO, along with your four wrapper types, get 1lb Dominican binder."

Yeah, I know a couple of you guys are up in arms over the Dom binder, but I've had nothing but great success with it.
Looks good. I recommend the criollo 98 seco and viso from wlt to people who ask. Current batch is great and I find it blends well with alot of other leaf. Ligero wise I like the corojo 99 and criollo 98 traditional over the CV.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bad reviews of recent Dom bunder led me to try the WLT CVVA binder this last time. Reluctant to dampen, but works about easy enough. Gonna torch a test gar this morning. Let you know.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bad reviews of recent Dom bunder led me to try the WLT CVVA binder this last time. Reluctant to dampen, but works about easy enough. Gonna torch a test gar this morning. Let you know.
I've been using the CV Dom seco for binder. Nice big leaf works greats

Rating - 100%
11   0   0

I love the T13 viso...

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Works good, tastes good. I'm in favor.

Here recently, I have been working thru a batch of Criollo wrapper that I have been using for binder. I like the idea of using a wrapper for binder, cause it gives you a smoooooth bunch. When you are laying something diaphanous like this thin FX CT shade on top, a smooth bunch surface is damn handy to lay your wrap on. Makes a diff. Otherwise, every squirrelly vein wants to bulge thru on you. Of course, this CVVA binder is not as smooth as that Criollo wrapper, nor is it as flexi. But, as you know, it's got one heck of a fine flavor. And if you are making coronas, you don't need all that flex. I switched up and rolled a pair of coronas the other night. So simple it was boring.

I'm embarking on a series of plumpfectos using a couple Rene seco, a couple T-13, bound w/ CVVA, wrapped in the shade. Burnt one this morning, had to fire up another, cause it just flat tastes right. But I'll paste a thing I messaged to AKpreacher the other day, elsewhere, about that.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone ever get some Medio tiempo? I'm hoping some pops up on my plants I've started.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk