What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Those Vuelta Abajo binder leaves look sweet, just finishing my Sumatra binder and planning to order some, let us know how you like them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
But there's a pound of it visible in your photo from June 20, 2019, above.... so how do YOU like it?

YvanheTerrible

Yvan The Terrible
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But there's a pound of it visible in your photo from June 20, 2019, above.... so how do YOU like it?
Your right lol, was at the bottom of my cooler. Been using the Sumatra WLT and Dominican binder from LO. The Dominican binder was ok but I’m not that impressed with it, many of the leaves were very thick and full of holes. The Sumatra is much nicer but quite thin. The V.A binder is now in the humidity tub , will try it this weekend.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Your right lol, was at the bottom of my cooler. Been using the Sumatra WLT and Dominican binder from LO. The Dominican binder was ok but I’m not that impressed with it, many of the leaves were very thick and full of holes. The Sumatra is much nicer but quite thin. The V.A binder is now in the humidity tub , will try it this weekend.

Right on. Looking forward to hear your opinion on it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
nicely done! really looking forward to getting my hands on that corojo oscuro wrapper next.. it looks to be a little more supple then in the past.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Two pounds each, Condega seco, viso, and ligero.
Don threw in this excellent mold gratis.
Ligero too, I didn't think you were a ligero fan...must be tasty stuff if you're ordering it with your seco and viso primings.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ligero too, I didn't think you were a ligero fan...must be tasty stuff if you're ordering it with your seco and viso primings.
I'm not. Not sure why I broke down and did that.

However, I'm not sure this ligero is ligero. It looks & smells just like the seco. Given the general cone shape of the plant, one would expect the viso to be smaller than the seco and the ligero smaller yet. I doesn't bite, either.

Nice blend.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
six inches
Large but nice. Toro perfecto.

Oh, THAT condega ... I thought you meant the LO stuff.

Anyway, as I've often mentioned, the seco is my house binder. Has been since the leaves were half the size they are now, too.

(My other house binder is olor seco).