What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Thats funny, I had what I recall was LO Nicaraguan CT shade binder...it was the prettiest binder ever, but I didn't care for it and it sat buried for years. When I moved, and shuffled everything, I pulled it back out and loved it as a wrapper. Can't find that binder leaf anymore, guess it upgraded to wrapper status...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
IIRC, I kept mine three years then gave it away.
Apparently I should have given it a second chance.
Yeah. I nearly chucked mine. Can't wait to see if it seems to be the same stuff with 3 years on it, or new stuff that'll need time. Going on a road trip in a couple days for a week and it should be here around the time I get back.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thats funny, I had what I recall was LO Nicaraguan CT shade binder...it was the prettiest binder ever, but I didn't care for it and it sat buried for years. When I moved, and shuffled everything, I pulled it back out and loved it as a wrapper. Can't find that binder leaf anymore, guess it upgraded to wrapper status...
That is funny. It's amazing how this stuff can change over the years. It was a real thrill to discover how much it had improved. I had wrapped it around a pretty strong blend, and the whole thing was strong, but it was so good that I nubbed it. I smoked a CT Shade-wrapped Padron a few months ago, and this was not worse.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Lightnin', make sure you write over those labels with a sharpie or something. Haven't rolled in a while, so, last week I decided to roll some cigars. While going through my stash I found several bags with faded labels. Some I could just barely make out and some I couldn't read at all. I now have three bags of mystery tobacco. I think if I go back and look through my invoices I can figure them out but it's kind of a pain.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Lightnin', make sure you write over those labels with a sharpie or something. Haven't rolled in a while, so, last week I decided to roll some cigars. While going through my stash I found several bags with faded labels. Some I could just barely make out and some I couldn't read at all. I now have three bags of mystery tobacco. I think if I go back and look through my invoices I can figure them out but it's kind of a pain.
Good point. I had that happen once. Thanks for the reminder, very appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk