What's new

*sigh* I am so bored.

diesel

Banned
Rating - 91.9%
78   5   1
Uuuuuuuuu :nono: start the education man. Stick with those categories, but put good groups on.
She is closed minded. I tried very hard.

It will be easier for me to accept that she isn't gonna like (or try to like) music that I like.

I think music plays a different role in my life than it does in hers. Its almost like we are talking about two different things.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
She is closed minded. I tried very hard.

It will be easier for me to accept that she isn't gonna like (or try to like) music that I like.

I think music plays a different role in my life than it does in hers. Its almost like we are talking about two different things.
Hmmmm, we shall talk latter then. It's not impossible.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
i may take exception to hippy crap!!!
if you're talking greatful dead, then yeah.
but i'm looking to go to a concert featuring the ozark mountain daredevils and brewer & shipley. you may have to look them up!:music:
YO!! I love the Ozark Mountain Daredevils. Have everything they've done but shhhh, don't tell anyone here, they wouldn't understand.

"You call E. E. Lawson and what does he send? He sends eggs, chicks, chicks and hens, cocks and hides and butter-fat skins!"

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
YO!! I love the Ozark Mountain Daredevils. Have everything they've done but shhhh, don't tell anyone here, they wouldn't understand.

"You call E. E. Lawson and what does he send? He sends eggs, chicks, chicks and hens, cocks and hides and butter-fat skins!"
BROTHER!!!!

it'll shine when it shines, you might think i'm wastin time, but i'm just a good old boy who's learned to wait!

diesel

Banned
Rating - 91.9%
78   5   1
Tonight in Pittsburgh Phish are playing then DMB Thurs. and Fri. nights. The whole city smells like Herb and Nag Champa. Three day hippyfest from hell.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Tonight in Pittsburgh Phish are playing then DMB Thurs. and Fri. nights. The whole city smells like Herb and Nag Champa. Three day hippyfest from hell.
Sounds like a good name for water polo team! The Pittsburgh Phish.

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I’ve always liked Sammy Hagar.Liked his solo work,VanHagar and Chickenfoot.Never understood the dislike most have for him.Does all rock have to be dark,depressing and negative?

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hehehehe… Alfonso and I where halfway-lost, not lost. I mean, we knew where we where but we didn't know how to get back from that part of the city.
We where on "our way" to a fashion show that i was invited to and given a extra ticket. Hahahaha, we passed the exit.

Just so you know, Alfonso was going just to keep me company and also because i wanted him to go and sort of see what i wanted to do as a career.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Hehehehe… Alfonso and I where halfway-lost, not lost. I mean, we knew where we where but we didn't know how to get back from that part of the city.
We where on "our way" to a fashion show that i was invited to and given a extra ticket. Hahahaha, we passed the exit.

Just so you know, Alfonso was going just to keep me company and also because i wanted him to go and sort of see what i wanted to do as a career.
No need to explain for Alfonso. IMO any man that turns down an opportunity to see gorgeous women strutting their stuff in skimpy clothing is nuts! Unless of course this was a mens underwear show.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I’ve always liked Sammy Hagar.Liked his solo work,VanHagar and Chickenfoot.Never understood the dislike most have for him.Does all rock have to be dark,depressing and negative?
IMHO his best stuff was with Ronnie Montrose in the early 70's.