What's new

*sigh* I am so bored.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Damn, wanted to smoke a cigar today. Couldn't, started raining cat's and dog's. Didn't do much today, i was pretty much left alone today at my house, started watching Match Point but didn't finish it because it rained harder and the sealing in the area where we watch movies it's of something that looks a lot like plastic, so, it makes one heck of a noise when it rains.

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Damn, wanted to smoke a cigar today. Couldn't, started raining cat's and dog's. Didn't do much today, i was pretty much left alone today at my house, started watching Match Point but didn't finish it because it rained harder and the sealing in the area where we watch movies it's of something that looks a lot like plastic, so, it makes one heck of a noise when it rains.
Lot of that going around today. It rained saw-logs and pitchforks here this morning. Kept me from mowing the lawn... Damn!:stretchgr

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Lot of that going around today. It rained saw-logs and pitchforks here this morning. Kept me from mowing the lawn... Damn!:stretchgr
hahaha well, its been a long while since I've mowed the lawn.

Today was a good day. Invited a couple of friends watched movies, had a pillow fight, restled, danced a little. It was a lot of fun.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Fixing the deck...
...AGAIN!

Every year it cost me $100 bucks to replace rotted cedar and to restain. If I had known 6 years ago when I built it I would have used Trex!

Josh.CHI

The Dude abides
Rating - 81.8%
10   2   0
I need to be banned from internet shopping.... This week I ordered humi beads, a 10 pack a 5 pack and a bundle or 20 gars, a new 100 ct Humi. and for the wife a book and some lock and lock. Thnak god some is coming usps and some UPS ... I don't think the mail man likes me anymore...

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
damn it! Now I remember why I stopped using those characters... Couldn't help myself but also have a wearewolf and a zombie.
Shouldn't you be painting? I think you missed a spot by the light switch. :glassesgr