What's new

Sighted Man's Truth: The Circle of Leaf

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm out.
Work has me tied up and I've got some health issues on my mind.
I'm going for a stress-test so you can imagine I have other things on my mind at the moment.
Sorry..

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@webmost Thanks again for the FX stick. And I really like what you've done with the external leaf wrap thing. @Fusion555 Thanks a lot for the extra stick. @nickgarrett Thanks for the contest sticks: I really love what you did with the glass tubes and blue wax. Very cool! @Hopduro Thanks so much for the awesome extras, man! Really appreciated. Hitting that Hoyo after lunch.

All y'all's sticks are in the drybox for a few, then into the humi around the 17th.

I just mailed off my sticks. Please open them up and get them out of their plastic bags so they can have a chance to dry.

Let's start smoking these things on the 20th. PM me your fave 2 on Dec. 1 and I'll announce the winners that evening. Thanks!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'll eventually post photos of everything, possibly both raw and burning.
I'd love to see the full cigars before they are lit so I can see the skills of my fellow brothers. I do realize that it's the taste, not the look, that is the important factor for this exercise and I'm really looking forward to the results.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'd love to see the full cigars before they are lit so I can see the skills of my fellow brothers.
From Fusion:

from Bliss:

From Hoppy:

From Nick:

Who am I missing?

From me:

Here we go. Nic's arrived today (11/15). He sent three -- a 12, a 13, and a golden bear. Nic, which 2 should we smoke for this?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey Webmost, where did you get the idea to wrap your cigars like a mummy? Is it original or are there commercial sticks that also do that? I think it's cool.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey Webmost, where did you get the idea to wrap your cigars like a mummy? Is it original or are there commercial sticks that also do that? I think it's cool.
Leaf by Oscar (http://www.leafbyoscarcigar.com/shop/leaf-by-oscar/). In brief, the story goes that one day Oscar wanted to take a cigar home in his pocket from the factory, had no baggie handy, so he wrapped it in a scrap leaf. Couple days later, unwrapped it, & discovered that the scrap leaf had deposited some of its oils and flavor on the wrapper leaf.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I ain't got the nic sticks yet; but anyway, as I know I've said too many times, please don't start smoking anything until the 20th. Finish by the 1st. PM me your fave two blends on the 1st. Thanks.