What's new

Smoking a cigar right after they arrive

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
You’ve never had a nice whiskey sour using pappy van winkle?
I'm against threats on the board or any type of violence in general but... YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR MIXING ANYTHING WITH PVW AND DESERVE TO BE THROAT PUNCHED, DONKEY PUNCHED, AND GROUP PUNCHED FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I'm against threats on the board or any type of violence in general but... YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR MIXING ANYTHING WITH PVW AND DESERVE TO BE THROAT PUNCHED, DONKEY PUNCHED, AND GROUP PUNCHED FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
Don’t knock it until you try it bro. It’s basically a top shelf whiskey sour. It’s awesome.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Some crazy nonsense going on in here, so I feel like I should add to it.

High end quality libations should be enjoyed straight up...adding mixes is for people with innies not outies.
Stouts pair amazingly with cigars.
Everyone is an idiot at least 37.5% of the day, true fact.
Hijacking threads is what makes forums so much fun.
*munches on some green beans*

Legit thread comments:
I will light up a cigar ROTT if the mood strikes me or it is one I've been itching to smoke for the first time.
I buy cigars to smoke them, not look at them while they're stored and 'aged'. That also doesn't mean that some of them don't end up sitting for awhile, as there just isn't enough time in the day to smoke all the time.....damn adulting and responsibilities.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Some crazy nonsense going on in here, so I feel like I should add to it.

High end quality libations should be enjoyed straight up...adding mixes is for people with innies not outies.
Stouts pair amazingly with cigars.
Everyone is an idiot at least 37.5% of the day, true fact.
Hijacking threads is what makes forums so much fun.
*munches on some green beans*

Legit thread comments:
I will light up a cigar ROTT if the mood strikes me or it is one I've been itching to smoke for the first time.
I buy cigars to smoke them, not look at them while they're stored and 'aged'. That also doesn't mean that some of them don't end up sitting for awhile, as there just isn't enough time in the day to smoke all the time.....damn adulting and responsibilities.
Liesssss

Had a pappy old fashioned last night it was great. Nice little orange peel in it too.

Pappy sours are nice

And pappy and cola no lime

Try them one day bro.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Geez. You guys sure are picky with your drinks. I can't make a brandy old fashioned, chuck can't make a pappy old fashioned. Who are the trolls here?
These guys sound like communists...

Can’t smoke ROTT

Can’t drink a nice top shelf pour with mixers

Can’t start a thread discussing how garbage CBL is

Can’t run NC splits because @bostoneo is territorial

Smh