What's new

Smoking a cigar right after they arrive

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Because i have a 4 month old and two year old that i like more than you guys. And i wouldnt leave my wife alone with two kids and three dogs. Im not a fucked up husband.

#yuherd
Blah blah blah blah

But I'm going next year, already worked it into my calendar.
You really did a 180 there. Haha

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Well, if CCs were made with the same quality expectations as NCs, there wouldn’t be a problem.
Yeah hopefully HSA starts using candela wrapper as corny decorations... that would improve things

or maybe they should start using that garbage ass CBL wrapper that tastes like shit to boost quality

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Wait, you're not going to take the high road... you're going to fight back. Shit, im out!
Well it’s either fight back or sit and drink that nasty dark beer everyone was drinking in the pictures.

I’m not a fan of dark beer. It’s gross as fuck. There should be a law against that trash.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Well it’s either fight back or sit and drink that nasty dark beer everyone was drinking in the pictures.

I’m not a fan of dark beer. It’s gross as fuck. There should be a law against that trash.
Well it's not as good as mixing high end rum with some sugary crap, it can be pretty good.