Smoking in 'da house

Are you allowed to smoke in the house?

• No!

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • Not no, but Hell, No!

Votes: 44 38.3%
  • I Live Alone, so Sure

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • I'm the BOSS, and I do anything I want! (See Option #2)

Votes: 27 23.5%

• Total voters

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I can smoke in my home, but last time I did the smell hung around for a week. I smoke outside out of simple courtesy, same reasoning behind me cooking fish on the "Outdoor Device" rather than in the kitchen. On a side note, I will smoke in my car, but I'm the only one who is ever in it; the rest of the known world doesn't like to travel that fast. <G>

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I smoke in the house, the living room has great flow through ventilation, so no lingering odors and the girlfriend doesn't mind.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Not at the moment. The wife doesn't want the smell, but said if I can find/install a system would vent our the smoke or at least get rid of the odor she would be game. So therefore the answer is no until I feel like dishing out that kind of cash.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I won't smoke in the house because of my children. If I really wanted, I could smoke in my office in my basement, but I would rather keep it out of the house altogether.

I love smoking on my patio in the back yard with Sirius Hits One playing on my speakers.

My smoking buddy moved to Vegas so now I smoke alone. It might force me to install an LCD TV in a locking cabinet on the back of my house so I can watch some TV (Monday Night Football?). I can then move it to my garage in the winter.

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
My wife wouldn't want me smoking in the house, and I actually feel the same. We have a baby girl now and while I have my doubts on the seriousness of second hand smoke, I still prefer not to have her smelling like smoke. So No! I don't smoke in tha house. :computer:

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Smoke in the house...that's kind of funny.

You see, I like my 'nads attached just where they are.

But seriously, I like smoking outside, sipping on a drink, communing with all the other pussys in the neighborhood!:yes:

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Not every day. I can get away with one or two cigars a week in the basement, but any more than that and i start getting "the look." Now when it gets above 60 degrees outside, i'll be lighting my outdoor firepits and smoking away til my lungs turn to leather.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I just cleaned out the garage and opend up about 2/3 of a 2 car garage to do what I wanted. Right after I finished cleaning it, I noticed my neighbor recarpeting his house, so I took several large pieces of carpet. I laid the carpet down, got a free leather couch from craigslist. moved a TV outside, plugged in an old neom marlboro ciggarette sign, I found a couple of lava lamps while cleaning an set those up. It is acctually a kids play room by day, and a smoking room by night. I keep all my cutters and crap on top shelves, and have to ventilate so it doesn't stink, but the garage has vaulted cielings with open rafters, so there is alot of room for the smoke to go. I'm tottally stoked, and have oticed i want to smoke more in the evenings opposed to on the ride home due to haveing a comfortable place to sit and enjoy a cigar.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just cleaned out the garage and opend up about 2/3 of a 2 car garage to do what I wanted. Right after I finished cleaning it, I noticed my neighbor recarpeting his house, so I took several large pieces of carpet. I laid the carpet down, got a free leather couch from craigslist. moved a TV outside, plugged in an old neom marlboro ciggarette sign, I found a couple of lava lamps while cleaning an set those up. It is acctually a kids play room by day, and a smoking room by night. I keep all my cutters and crap on top shelves, and have to ventilate so it doesn't stink, but the garage has vaulted cielings with open rafters, so there is alot of room for the smoke to go. I'm tottally stoked, and have oticed i want to smoke more in the evenings opposed to on the ride home due to haveing a comfortable place to sit and enjoy a cigar.
Lucky.

I have to sit on the front porch or smoke on the way home from work. (I have a 45 min ride to and from work) If I smoke on the way home I get the look since I smell like smoke when I get home.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I currently smoke inside. I live in a large urban upscale loft. It has 25 foot celings so I think the smoke just wafts up around the top. I spray half a can of unscented Oust when I'm done and I never smell cigar smoke the next morning. I smoke 3-5 a week like that. I haven't had a problem, but I am unmarried and have no children. I split the loft with my sister who doesn't mind. It's a very cool arrangement. The loft has stained cement flooring which you can see in a pic I posted before. I think that helps quite a bit.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Being smoking in my house since we had it build almost ten years ago. Mostly in my den and the living room, the dinning rooom too. Will not smoke in my bed room. Did that once while kicking back in the tub. Mrs. Ocat was not happy.