What's new

Smoking jackets: In or out?

Would you wear one?

• Total voters

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I think the money could be better spent on a pair of balls so you could tell people to deal with your cigar smell!
If someone walked into my cigar shop with one of those on, every single person would give him shit for months!

Although if you like it and it's functional, I don't really care if you wear one. I just personally wouldn't.

TYLER

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I had to choose one I would go with the first one. The second jacket reminds me of working out in the garage all covered in grease working on machinery. Seems more country than classy?!?:thinkidea

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I like the nostalgic appeal of having a fine silk smoking jacket. I'd wear one at home if I smoked inside. But I smoke outdoors, and I do have one or two "go to" jackets that I keep for that reason. I kept a nylon pullover handy for smoking at the B&M when it was cold.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I have always liked them and would definately wear one if I had one....wear it at home and I'd also wear it at the local B&M!

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Straight up, I want a bad ass silk smoking jacket, settled! Normally in poor weather I resort to smoking in a leather jacket as it doesn't take on the smell.

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
I'm getting the urge to order one so I can walk around in it and pretend to be Christopher Walken's character from "The Continental" skit.

"No, no, please. Go, if you must go. But..."
Fantastically comical reference! Love me some Christopher Walken SNL skits.
I can buy me a smoking jacket, but I'll never be able to pull off that sleazy mustache.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I'm a bit of a fashionista...

And I would definitely wear one. At the very least.... Suit up!