What's new

So Cal Beach Herf. March 28, 2015

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Sure, a sign up list worked well in the past. We're having pig for lunch and dinner, right? Sounds like I won't need to bring charcoal - Is that correct?
1. Steve - Wood, Shade, Table, Cookies, Apples, Dark Chocolate, $20 for pig

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
2. Jeff - shade, Mr. Rogers famous olive dip and crackers, chips and salsa, tortillas, BBQ sauce, paper products, two tables, beer, wine, and cigars (if I don't forget them).

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
2. Jeff - shade, Mr. Rogers famous olive dip and crackers, chips and salsa, tortillas, BBQ sauce, paper products, two tables, beer, wine, and cigars (if I don't forget them).
3. Danny - Pig, charcoal, table, buns, onions, pickles, cole slaw, Havana Club.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Sure, a sign up list worked well in the past. We're having pig for lunch and dinner, right? Sounds like I won't need to bring charcoal - Is that correct?
Good questions. Are we eating pig all day and night? I have a grill that sits on top of the box and can heat up or cook things on there while the pig roasts if someone wants to bring burgers, sausages, kielbasa, or hot dogs...

I should have enough charcoal...

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
Good questions. Are we eating pig all day and night? I have a grill that sits on top of the box and can heat up or cook things on there while the pig roasts if someone wants to bring burgers, sausages, kielbasa, or hot dogs...

I should have enough charcoal...
I say yes..if it's done in time. There will be plenty. Someone can bring buns for sammichs. I'll bring tortillas for burritos. Will have chips, salsa, (socalsailor chimed in guacamole, oside mentioned lumpiia, + dips, crackers, cookies, apples,

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
That'll work. Maybe I'll grab a few donuts on my way up. You know us cops w our donuts. And Brad... Me? Party planner? SDSU alumni? I've been schooled quite nicely!!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
5 Days: 07 Hours: 18 Minutes

There will be a Non-Planning Pre-Beach Herf meeting this Wednesday at Havana House, Alhambra starting at 4:30pm.
Really, a few of us are just gonna burn a stick or two and talk about the ones not making it....