What's new

So what'cha readin'???

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Right now I am working on my Classic Roleplaying collection so I ordered a few 1 and 2'nd edition AD&D books on amazon.

Also I am working on some business related books for work.

For fun I am reading "Bugs" again by Regis McCaffery.
That is a awesome book for some one who like crime novels

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Kurtdesign1 said:
Recently finished Re-reading the new Harry Potter and am contimplating reading the entire series again. It's odd, this series is one that I sooo love getting carried away in. I just think how much I would have geeked it out to them if I was 12 y/o now.
I'm the same way with them! LOL.

Slammer

arf arf
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Financial and Managerial Accounting. Engrossing and thought provoking all in one I suggest you pick up a copy today. :sarcastic

c10bonanza

Officially Clueless
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slammer said:
Financial and Managerial Accounting. Engrossing and thought provoking all in one I suggest you pick up a copy today. :sarcastic

I can feel your pain...it wasn't that long ago that I was reading the same thing. Where are you going to school?

Kingston

Surly
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
gvlagos said:
Kingston...i can't believe you are reading Howard Zinn! May i ask how you came about it? When i taught high school we used Zinn instead of a text book for History. He's very opinionated, but it makes for great reading! He even came to the school, gave a talk, and signed the kids' books.

-George
I'm a big fan of peoples persepctive of history versus the "history is written by the winners" version most kids get in school. I took a class back in college with Leon Litwack and his approach to history was very interesting.
One of my friends recommended it and I can't put it down.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Resurrecting this thread: "Animal Farm" by George Orwell; a representation of the Stalinist regime with a farm.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Im reading two things right now. one being "ramblings of a lowcountry game warden"- actually pretty good. and the other being "into the crucible"
weird combo i know...

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well, the one's i'm reading are for school, but i like them, i read them for pleasure too, so; "Crime and Punishment" by Fiódor Dostoievski
"Romeo and Juliete" and "Hamlet", we all know the writer.
and some other one, i don't remember the name of the book, but Voltier write's it.

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Well, the one's i'm reading are for school, but i like them, i read them for pleasure too, so; "Crime and Punishment" by Fiódor Dostoievski
"Romeo and Juliete" and "Hamlet", we all know the writer.
and some other one, i don't remember the name of the book, but Voltier write's it.
Just a little light reading, eh?

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
just finished david baldacci's latest edition of his camel club series. he's a very engaging writer, just deep enough to keep you interested, but not so heavy as to make you put it down.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hahahaha, tell me about it. But i'm enoying it a lot, specially Crime and Punishment, it's so weird but awesome at the same time. The dude is kind'a koo-koo :jitb:
Now why would ye think that? Rodian Raskolnikov is the most sane human beeing there is! I mean, sure! Why not just bloody kill her? :smokingbo (Keep on readingand mindnot what I said, I revealed nothing)