What's new

So what'cha readin'???

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Picked up Lone Survivor by Marcus Lattrell while in the airport. So far this is a great read.
Yea ive heard good and bad reviews. One of the members at the country club i work at says its really good. and my cousin said it sucked, which isnt surprising. hes a Sargent in the 2nd marine special operation battalion ( unit that replaced force recon) so naturally he thinks SEALs are " a cocky over-rated group of operators that think they are bullet proof" But if you like lone surivor i recommend generation kill ( the book is way better than the series) and also One bullet away by Nate Fick

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Yea ive heard good and bad reviews. One of the members at the country club i work at says its really good. and my cousin said it sucked, which isnt surprising. hes a Sargent in the 2nd marine special operation battalion ( unit that replaced force recon) so naturally he thinks SEALs are " a cocky over-rated group of operators that think they are bullet proof" But if you like lone surivor i recommend generation kill ( the book is way better than the series) and also One bullet away by Nate Fick
I really wana check out this book. I heard it was great.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I read Lone Survivor last week... It was good, not great. I would recommend it though.

I am currently reading; How Football Explains America

Gummi Bear

Righteously Indignant
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I just finished The Match by Mark Frost last night.

Now I need to finish Public Enemies by Bryan Burrough (about the 1933-34 crime wave and birth of the FBI)

At work, I'm reading Hell's Half Acre by Richard Selcer during lunch. It's about the 'unmentionable' district of Fort Worth in the late 19th and early 20th century.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you know the covers of the Harry Potter books are much diffrent in Euorpe than in the states...we were in Edinburough, Scotland when the last book came out and picked it up...I wish I had bought the whole set

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just finished reading a short story of Voltaire. Starting Faust by J. W Goethe... I'm starting to miss what i used to read on my own... too much homework! :bigeyes: