What's new

So what'cha readin'???

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
The Razor's Edge.

Havne't read it for many years. THought a revisit was appropriate.

Before that...Patriots: Surviving the coming collapse

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished Of Mice and Men, I am now trying to pick out my next one

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a Kindle to take overseas. Will load it with 5-10 books. Steinbeck and.....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is the Kindle...is it worth the money?
Depends- cool toy, but not worth the 4 bills on this point alone. However, books are $10 each. So if you buy regular books instead of going to the library, then you save $10-20 per book. In 20-40 book you make up the cost. For me I like the convenience of travelling with a Kindle.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm about half way through The Fort at River's Bend by Jack Whyte. I have to take it back. Last night I was reading and there are 25 pages missing. I was reading to the next page and thinking, this doesn't make any sense at all. I guess that happens when you skip a whole chapter between pages.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
The 5 disfunctions of a team...only really read developmental books (QBQ, minute man and th monkey, of the places we will go:)) lately for work...a lot of my reading is magazines. just have not had the attention span lately!

Wagz

Großartig Hurensohn
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Currently struggling with Anna Karenina (a great read, but a bit dry at times). Also reading Victory at Stalingrad by Geoffrey Roberts, when I need a break from Tolstoy.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 5 disfunctions of a team...only really read developmental books
I got quite a bit out of that book... pretty easy read with good information.

I'm working on "Pop Goes the Church" by Tim Stevens and "Surprised by Hope" by N.T. Wright. I don't read fiction... I'd rather watch the movie IMO...

coppereagl

Not looking for trouble, but if it finds me....;)
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Anything by Lee Child or Stephen Hunter. Currently reading "The Shooters" by Web Griffin with "The Hunters" on deck.

later,
Im also just starting "The Shooters", just finished "generation kill" (i hear they are making a miniseries out of this one, that should be good), and one very motivating "a fighters heart" by Sam Sheridan.

I love to read, lately I love to smoke and read, tis' a wonderful combination...

Also all you Harry Potter and JR Tolkien fans, check out the "Eragon", "Eldest" and "Brisinger" series, the "Eragon" movie sucked, but the books are phenomonal.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Im also just starting "The Shooters", just finished "generation kill" (i hear they are making a miniseries out of this one, that should be good), and one very motivating "a fighters heart" by Sam Sheridan.

I love to read, lately I love to smoke and read, tis' a wonderful combination...

Also all you Harry Potter and JR Tolkien fans, check out the "Eragon", "Eldest" and "Brisinger" series, the "Eragon" movie sucked, but the books are phenomonal.
I read Generation kill a long time ago. They did make it into a miniseries, but its not as good as the book.