What's new

So what'cha readin'???

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Just finished the "Girl who kicked the hornets nest" trilogy and the "Hunger Games" trilogy. Both were awesome.

Just started on 50 shades of grey. Holt Cow, this is one helluva read! I see why all the chicks recommend it.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Currently reading The Alexander Cipher. I've finished a couple of others
recently, but I can't remember the titles off hand.

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Just finished the "Girl who kicked the hornets nest" trilogy and the "Hunger Games" trilogy. Both were awesome.

Just started on 50 shades of grey. Holt Cow, this is one helluva read! I see why all the chicks recommend it.
I was hoping the 50 Shades of Grey didn't show up here too... :) Guess i'm gonna have to read it once my wife gets done...:D

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
This thread hasn't been posted in in over a year? Wtf, gotta change that. Hope it picks back up.

Currently reading:

Last of the Mohicans
American Psycho

Last few before that:

Widow of the South
Pride and Prejudice
The Historian

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm currently reading "To Live As Francis Lived: A Guide for Secular Franciscans (The Path of Franciscan Spirituality)" because I'm a postulant to a Franciscan order. On deck is "The Art of Happiness, 10th Anniversary Edition: A Handbook for Living" by the Dalai Lama. When I'm not reading something of a religious or spiritual nature, I'm usually reading or re-reading a scifi or fantasy novel. Anything by Robert Heinlein, Isaac Asimov, Orson Scott Card, Piers Anthony, or Poul Anderson is usually high on the list.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I started The Associate by John Grisham the other night. Pretty good start.

This was after completing Sea Wolf by Jack London. Great book. Different style from the typical London novel.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Ender's game, if you like sci-fi I recommend this book. Can't wait for the movie