What's new

So what'cha readin'???

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I'm reading tipping point by Malcolm Gladwell and A brief history of time by hawking right now. I'm jonesing for the next game of thrones book. Going to read the LOTR and Hobbit next. Then Enders Game.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Reading the 7th (of 12!) volume of Anthony Powell's Dance to the Music of Time series. Love it -- funny, dry, and great characters.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished Judgement in Paris which chronicles the birth of the California premium wine industry and the historic tasting in Paris where US wines were finally recognized as being on par with French wines.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
In the last month I just read the night angel trilogy by Brent Weeks and the song of ice and fire series. I havent been working all month so I got to catch up on all my fantasy shit lol. Just picked up Dr. Sleep by Steven King this morning. Gonna start it this weekend.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Finishing the latest Locke Lamora Book. Bit nerdy, but it's a bit of a fantasy crime/heist book. The Republic of Thieves, Scott Lynch.

If you like GRRM, but want something a bit quicker, lot less characters, lot less sex, this is probably where you're at. I'd certainly recommend them.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Currently reading Winter of The World.

Book two of the century trilogy by Ken Follet

Sent from my iPhone 5 using that Tapatalk thingy

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
About half way through the 3rd Game of Thrones book. Such a good read, and helps make some things in the tv show make more sense

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
How did I miss this thread. Currently reading Doctor Sleep by Stephen King. Sequel to The Shinning. Just started

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk
! I'm rereading the Shining right now so it's fresh when I read Doctor Sleep. Lookin forward to it.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
How did I miss this thread. Currently reading Doctor Sleep by Stephen King. Sequel to The Shinning. Just started

! I'm rereading the Shining right now so it's fresh when I read Doctor Sleep. Lookin forward to it.
I'm a few hundred pages in. He has a different writing style from the Shinning to now, but still a great book

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About half way through the 3rd Game of Thrones book. Such a good read, and helps make some things in the tv show make more sense

Sent from my Galaxy S3
I'm a third into book four and it is slow going. I read the first three and couldn't put them down. The fourth just doesn't have the same intensity. Still, I'm planning to read all five.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0

I'm a few hundred pages in. He has a different writing style from the Shinning to now, but still a great book

Gotta expect that though, his writing style changed dramatically over the course of his writing. It's most evident in his Dark Tower series. Still my favorite author though.

Rating - 100%
95   0   0

Gotta expect that though, his writing style changed dramatically over the course of his writing. It's most evident in his Dark Tower series. Still my favorite author though.
Guns, Germs and Steel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
Let me know when you finish that one.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Will do. .. an amazing piece of work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk