What's new

So what'cha readin'???

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Yep.. WIth my Color Nook, I have about 60 books on there. Already reading about 30-35 of them.. About 2 to 3 a week. Jsut wish Stuart Woods would keep up with me.. lol

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Read Stieg Larsson's trilogy (Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, etc.), loved it!
Just finished Fall of Giants by Ken Follet - also excellent.
Now I'm reading something a bit darker - Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Best books I've ever read, hands down. Gotta warn you though - the series isn't done yet, and Martin writes s-l-o-w-l-y. We've been waiting for the fifth installment since 2005...
Know the feeling. I'm about to track down the kid writing the Eragon series and throttle his ass.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
If you are getting ready to start in on Hunger Games, make sure you have the next two books handy. They read fairly quickly to begin with, but trust me, you will have trouble putting them down. EXCELLENT series.

Good to know! I will have them ready and waiting. Last time I was in the book store, I was looking at the first book and two people came up at random and said they were great, so really looking forward to reading them.

Rating - 98%
61   1   1
Just finished the Millenium Trilogy by Steig Larson myself (girl with the dragon tattoo) great series and be ready to read thru all three! Highly recommend.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Theories of Personality, Abnormal Psychology, Critical thinking and Writing. No room for pleasure reads right now but the last book I read for fun was called Everything Bad is Good for You! It argues that the view that television, video games, and other activities thought in the past to be wastes of time actually have positive effects on us. Very interesting read you should consider when you feel like taking a break from reading novels.:thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Reading "Lies My Teacher Told Me" It's a great book so far, I'm 3 chapters in. It is a history book talking about how textbooks teach you basically what they want to, but leave out a lot of truths.