What's new

So ya know what sucks?

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
The company was struggling, behind the 8 ball, I could see it happening sooner or later. But the funny thing was I called in around 4P Friday, spoke to the BOSS. He never mention it to me.

Think he was going to the Lake for a Weekend get away. So it was not his top priority.
Very sorry to hear this man, update your resume, and get back out there, good luck bro, that SUPER SUCKS!

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Very sorry to hear this man, update your resume, and get back out there, good luck bro, that SUPER SUCKS!

Actually that was back in the 1980's I bounced back, turned a part - time business, into a full - time business. I have a grub stake like a 49er looking for Gold. It was something I saw coming, and it gave me an opportunity I would have never had, had the company not let me go.

The sad part of the story was a company that had worked hard for had been in business 50 + years, went under because they did not change when new aggressive competitor enter their market place.

Yes I was lucky, had some lucky breaker, but the bottom line is had I not been let go. I would have never ever done my thing full time, wound up having so much fun, making big money, and I thanked my old boss for axing me.

Sometime when a door slams you in the face, you just got to look for another door call opportunity to open. JMHO

Many years ago there was a big sign in the Glendale, CA YMCA. You say it when you enter the main entrance. It said "Winner Never Quit, Qittters Never Win'. Six simple words that mean a lot, easy to remember.:D

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0