What's new

So ya know what sucks?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Snowing........in April.........In BOSTON ???

where's the surprise IN THAT ?:mooning:
Maybe that it's not 3 feet deep ?:joyful:

yet.

Hell I seen it Snow on the Forth of July on Echo Summit in Lake Tahoe, CA. But it melted as fast as it fell, not enough to to even worry about. Don't worry spring will materialize, and then Summer with humidity. The world is not going to end with some April Snow.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Paging @Glassman there's some spelling to correct here! And since you are still needing to make glass one for somebody, I thought this might get you in the mood.
Hahahahaha! :hilarious: Dude, he's spelled it wrong at least 50 times, and probably 20 different ways..... I couldn't stay quiet any longer.. :ROFLMAO: But yeah, that was hard to let slide by, but I really don't want to be the sex toy expert here...

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I don’t know, dude. @StogieNinja hated the Doug Mug that was bestowed upon him. I don’t think he’ll be too kind about GBP showing up at his door.

...LET’S DO THIS!
Hahahahaha... Yeeeeeeahhh.... Derek is safe on this one.... ;) I heard Betty likes em Big...

But I'm appalled that you're letting it slide by that @sean apparently doesn't get the "Hot. Fresh. Now" reference.. ;)

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Well, @sean lives in San Diego and something tells me they know nothing about the "Hot. Fresh. Now." goodness. That's only what us fatties in the mid-west eat. (y)
Is that a Krispy Kreme thing? That chain couldn't carve out enough marketshare out here... too many local donut joints that are part of their local neighborhoods with faithful clients. Dunkin is having the same problem, but their coffee gives them an edge.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gurkha is falling apart as i type. 4+ months in the humi at 65% and it runs or wont stay lit. Then unravels at the end. I have premos should i dry them before smoking? My 2nd gurkha and the exact same result. Also different name and same shitty cigarette taste....

Attachments