What's new

Some Assistance Please

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For higher end or good spirits I usually try to avoid ice as it tends to water the drink more than I prefer, if I do it is only a single cube. I will add a small splash of cold water though as that helps to open up the flavors of the spirit more.
Since my very first pour; I've been a straight up and neat Bourbon drinker. I'm glad I took to it so well. I want to share an article I read that really made me appreciate bourbon and the way it's enjoyed.

http://www.kentuckydistilleries.net/howtodrinkwhiskey.html

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Throwing my two cents in - Buffalo Trace is great. Weller's 12 year is good, too. Although they can be s little more, definitely check out Basil Hayden's and (if you can find it, since theyre almost entirely limited to Texas) Rebecca Creek or Balcones Blue.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Throwing my two cents in - Buffalo Trace is great. Weller's 12 year is good, too. Although they can be s little more, definitely check out Basil Hayden's and (if you can find it, since theyre almost entirely limited to Texas) Rebecca Creek or Balcones Blue.
I intend to try Buffalo Trace but already bought a bottle of Basil Hayden's and loved it. Damn pics I posted earlier won't load.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Buffalo Trace has become the house drink around here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I was gonna buy one and read a review that it had a hint of nail polish remover haha. I am up for trying a snifter next time I come across it. I did the same with Bookers and ended up loving it.