What's new

Stanley Cup Predictions

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
So my Blues take game 1 without Oshie....that's good! I did not make it to the end. Those damn overtime intermissions put me to sleep every time.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Tough loss for the Hawks, but it did nothing to change my thought that this is going to be a great, long series.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
SSSOOOOO my Blues pulled it out of their asses again! Still capable of a collapse, but things looking good so far.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who I want to win - Flyers
Who I dont want to win - Penguins (Sorry, Zama)
Who is going to win - Bruins

Im OK with any of these outcomes....Bruins are a classy organization

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
F'in Blues chocked hard again in the playoffs. Congrats to the Blackhawks fans here. It was a great series other than the 3rd period of game 6. Two years in a row now the Blues have lead their series 2-0 and lost in 6. Time for something to change.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
WHAT! How dare you sir! :)
Looks like our want to win, and don't what to win choices are the exact opposite. Sadly, the Pens don't look to have that killer instinct again this year, and if the Flyers win in game 7, it will be another brutal series for both teams.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
WHAT! How dare you sir! :)
Looks like our want to win, and don't what to win choices are the exact opposite. Sadly, the Pens don't look to have that killer instinct again this year, and if the Flyers win in game 7, it will be another brutal series for both teams.

Agreed brother, if Philly moves on it will be a hard series as we let our emotions get the best of us. I predict a lot of extra curricular activities.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
who i don't want to win - flyers
who i want to win - penguins (see zama? I support a real hockey team)
there, i fixed it for you...
hahahha....
Nice!!!! Theres a lot of guys on the Pens I hate, but would love to have on my team. However, the reason why the I cant stand the Pens is Cry Baby Cindy, plain and simple. I hate that kid. Other than that, great owner, great team, great city. I cant get by 87. I just have an inherent dislike for him. 66 is and was one of the classiest acts in the league. 87 is a punk.

That said, we're still BOTL's, hockey aside.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well if i didn't have an ulcer before last night... i definitely do now.
I was at game 6 when the Hawks beat the Flyers for the cup. What a great experience. Believe it or not, I actually love the Black Hawks since that game. 88 is clutch, love him!!!!!

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
who i don't want to win - flyers
who i want to win - penguins (see zama? I support a real hockey team)
hahahha....
Nice!!!! Theres a lot of guys on the Pens I hate, but would love to have on my team. However, the reason why the I cant stand the Pens is Cry Baby Cindy, plain and simple. I hate that kid. Other than that, great owner, great team, great city. I cant get by 87. I just have an inherent dislike for him. 66 is and was one of the classiest acts in the league. 87 is a punk.

That said, we're still BOTL's, hockey aside.
Hockey aside, yes... My best friend and I can't stand each other during football season. I'm a Steelers fan, and he, mistakenly, is a Cowboy's fan... I'll correct his mistake one day...