What's new

Stanley Cup Predictions

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
who i don't want to win - flyers
who i want to win - penguins (see zama? I support a real hockey team)
there, i fixed it for you...
there, i fixed it for you...
hahahha....
Nice!!!! Theres a lot of guys on the Pens I hate, but would love to have on my team. However, the reason why the I cant stand the Pens is Cry Baby Cindy, plain and simple. I hate that kid. Other than that, great owner, great team, great city. I cant get by 87. I just have an inherent dislike for him. 66 is and was one of the classiest acts in the league. 87 is a punk.

That said, we're still BOTL's, hockey aside.
I long ago stopped debating people who for whatever reason hate Crosby. Now I just say, fine with me, hate all you want, we'll keep him, and thank you very much.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People dislike him because he came into the league and wanted respect without earning it. Complained about getting hit, hooked, slashed, crosschecked, whatever. You have to earn respect in the NHL. And no matter where he goes, hes hated because he thinks hes above taking a hit. Like you said, it gets old talking about him. But, theres a reason hes hated by every NHL city. And its not because hes good. 66 & 99 were loved by most NHL fans, and still are.

Anyway, I forgot to mention in my original post, since the Flyers arent winning a cup this year, Id like to see the Black Hawks win again.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I long ago stopped debating people who for whatever reason hate Crosby. Now I just say, fine with me, hate all you want, we'll keep him, and thank you very much.
People despise Crosby yet adore dudes who actually throw cheap shots and dirty hits. Makes no sense.
Nah, thats not true. No place for dirty players in hockey. But no place for whiners either.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
F'in Blues chocked hard again in the playoffs. Congrats to the Blackhawks fans here. It was a great series other than the 3rd period of game 6. Two years in a row now the Blues have lead their series 2-0 and lost in 6. Time for something to change.
I wished this wasn't a 1st round matchup. Could've been a Western final, as good as it was.

That team doesn't have far to go. In my hugely uneducated opinion... I think too many grinders. Backes should be 2C. Pickup a sniper and a 1C playmaker (rumors are they will go after Stastny). Defense is top tier. Have to let Miller walk, and see what Elliot can do with the #1 spot. Colorado and Chicago are built on speed. I don't think the chippy, physical game works in the West. They just need more offense... and far less penalties. 34 majors in the regular season.

With this new playoff system... these 2 teams will being seeing a lot more of each other in the post season over the next few years. I am glad the rivalry is renewed.
Don't be too mad. We sent our best heckler. 487117505.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
People despise Crosby yet adore dudes who actually throw cheap shots and dirty hits. Makes no sense.
Nah, thats not true. No place for dirty players in hockey. But no place for whiners either.
Sadly it is true. And i have a very relevant example for you.... Dan Carcillo. Chicago lambasted him in the 2010 finals as a dirty goon. Then in a few months time, he signed with the hawks... and there were "Car-bomb" t-shirts everywhere. It blew my mind. I got in full on arguments with people who's hockey opinion i respected. Sweet justice when he blew out his own knee... while going for a dirty hit on Dan Gilbert. Meatballs love the goons when they wear your sweater.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Pens fan here, have been since a kid watching Mario. I am not all over Crosbys dick like some people are but he defiantly has his moments of being a great player.

You know what's worse than "Cry-Baby" Crosby, all the people that whine & cry about him (but I take it there is a place for them?). That is personally the only reason I think people seem to think he still whines so much is because they all hopped aboard the bandwagon Crosby haters club and haven't found their stop yet.

What do you expect him to act like when he first came to play in the NHL when they were making him their poster child. The NHL fed that machine for sure and still do to a point. BUT I think the kid is starting to humble a bit and play a better game. He takes hits, dishes hits and keep pluggin away. People just need to chill the f down with the being on the "Cry-Baby" train, its getting old

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
F'in Blues chocked hard again in the playoffs. Congrats to the Blackhawks fans here. It was a great series other than the 3rd period of game 6. Two years in a row now the Blues have lead their series 2-0 and lost in 6. Time for something to change.
I wished this wasn't a 1st round matchup. Could've been a Western final, as good as it was.

That team doesn't have far to go. In my hugely uneducated opinion... I think too many grinders. Backes should be 2C. Pickup a sniper and a 1C playmaker (rumors are they will go after Stastny). Defense is top tier. Have to let Miller walk, and see what Elliot can do with the #1 spot. Colorado and Chicago are built on speed. I don't think the chippy, physical game works in the West. They just need more offense... and far less penalties. 34 majors in the regular season.

With this new playoff system... these 2 teams will being seeing a lot more of each other in the post season over the next few years. I am glad the rivalry is renewed.
Don't be too mad. We sent our best heckler. View attachment 41477
I'm not mad that the Blues lost because the Blackhawks are a good team, just the way they went down losing 4 in a row and completely dropping a turd in that 3rd period.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I would LOVE a Boston v. Chicago rematch from last year (and beat them again)

One of the all-time great Stanley Cup finals
Absolutely, Rob!

I was at T.D. Garden for Game 6 last year, and would make the trip again if the Hawks were up 3-2 after 5.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I wasn't sure what I thought about the new playoff setup, but it sure seems to have created some awesome round 1 matchups. 3 game 7's tonight is awesome.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pens fan here, have been since a kid watching Mario. I am not all over Crosbys dick like some people are but he defiantly has his moments of being a great player.

You know what's worse than "Cry-Baby" Crosby, all the people that whine & cry about him (but I take it there is a place for them?). That is personally the only reason I think people seem to think he still whines so much is because they all hopped aboard the bandwagon Crosby haters club and haven't found their stop yet.

What do you expect him to act like when he first came to play in the NHL when they were making him their poster child. The NHL fed that machine for sure and still do to a point. BUT I think the kid is starting to humble a bit and play a better game. He takes hits, dishes hits and keep pluggin away. People just need to chill the f down with the being on the "Cry-Baby" train, its getting old
I dont think anyone can argue that Crosby is the best player in the league. Hes talented, unquestionably. I just dont like him. Now, Mario on the other hand, a little dirty and a little nasty because he had to be. He defended himself, he didnt whine to the refs. And if he stayed healthy could have been the greatest ever.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And by the way, end of 2....flyers down 2-0. Game and season over. Gee, so surprising. Flyers need to get rid of this Broad Street Bullies mentality and get rid of Broad street Bully GM's. Ive now transitioned into a Black Hawk fan for the rest of the playoffs.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
And by the way, end of 2....flyers down 2-0. Game and season over. Gee, so surprising. Flyers need to get rid of this Broad Street Bullies mentality and get rid of Broad street Bully GM's. Ive now transitioned into a Black Hawk fan for the rest of the playoffs.
Welcome, brother.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
All you Blackhawk fans, my wild are playing well. If we get decent goaltending this series should be a good one!
Wild definitely had a great series against the Avs. I don't think it will be an easy series for the Hawks by any means, but I do think they will win it.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think it'll be closer than most people in Chicago think... but like you said Tin, goaltending is the key. Looking forward to a great series. I won't post a prediction, as i believe i am the ultimate jinx. But i think it'll go to 6 games.