What's new

Stanley Cup Predictions

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Minny played the Hawks well. Frustrating how few shots they had each game.... but on to the next round. I'm not sure what else Corey Crawford needs to do.. but there should be no doubters left in this town now.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Minny played the Hawks well. Frustrating how few shots they had each game.... but on to the next round. I'm not sure what else Corey Crawford needs to do.. but there should be no doubters left in this town now.
Yes, Hawks were scrambling all night and couldn't get it out of their zone.. They looked tired at the end of the third last night. Crow has been nothing short of MVP status.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I am soo happy the NY Rangers made it to the next round and crushed all of the Pitts and Philly dreams. I never talk trash to other team fans and they always do to me. So that being said, I am glad PA is out. On to the next round!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Crow gets the Conn Smythe nod for the Hawks through the first two rounds from me.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I am soo happy the NY Rangers made it to the next round and crushed all of the Pitts and Philly dreams. I never talk trash to other team fans and they always do to me. So that being said, I am glad PA is out. On to the next round!
I lost 5 bucks on Pitt AND points in BOTL's hockey contest......fail. Good on the rangers though, I'm not disappointed to see them advance.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Knowing the playoff history of the Pens, I am pretty sure I didn't talk trash...if so, what the hell was I thinking. I actually picked the Rangers to win the series in the playoff pool. Hopefully, like Matt mentioned, there will be some changes this off season. Until then, GO STEELERS!
Steel-Steelers.jpg

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'd really like the Habs to get the cup this years. It did not come to Montréal since 1993 and is way overdue.

We beat the big bad bruins today so it might happen. Montréal is a lot more joyful when the sainte flanelle is doing the playoffs!

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
NBC & Gary Bettman. Two of the worst things to have happened to hockey ever.

Who the f*@k wants to spend a SATURDAY afternoon in MAY cooped up inside watching hockey!?

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Knowing the playoff history of the Pens, I am pretty sure I didn't talk trash...if so, what the hell was I thinking. I actually picked the Rangers to win the series in the playoff pool. Hopefully, like Matt mentioned, there will be some changes this off season. Until then, GO STEELERS!
View attachment 41773
That last statement gets me so much grief here in Dallas... But I still say it...

GO STEELERS!!!

Is it bad I chose my tattoo artist because she's a steelers fan? Mind you, she also does some awesome work, but, icing, cake and all...