What's new

Stanley Cup Predictions

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Icehog, I don't mind the recent hawks fans, considering how little exposure was allowed under the previous owner... but it still amazes me how few people understand the Blues v Hawks rivalry. When i was little, it was the Blues i despised... as the Red Wings were coming out of the Dead Wing era. CuJo, Scott Stevens, Tony Twist, Brett Hull, etc. My only joy has been their lack of playoff success. But this Blues
team is deep.
Absolutely,,,,I was there for the home and home St Patrick's Day Massacre in '91, one of my favorite moments ever was watching Dave Manson pummel Stevens at center ice. Hate me some Blues, that's why I would have to root for the East if they made the Finals.

Wow. There's some crazy predictions going on in here. It's a shame you're all wrong. Lord Stanley will be living in Detroit this year.
Only if you can get Marty McFly to get you back to 2008. :blob:

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Wow. There's some crazy predictions going on in here. It's a shame you're all wrong. Lord Stanley will be living in Detroit this year.
Only if you can get Marty McFly to get you back to 2008. :blob:
Haha beat me to it!

I hope something happens to the B and they get mind fucked some how and screw themselves all up. It's not the B's themselves I hate really, its their damn fans!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
being born and bred in Michigan, it is my sworn duty to cheer on all Detroit teams. As you can imagine, this gets depressing come Super Bowl season...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Happy to be wrong about the hawks 1st round opponent. This should be a great series against the Blues. Would've preferred both squads 100% healthy. Here we go boys! Best season in sports is about to begin.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Well, the Blues certainly sh!t the bed since I said it wouldn't shock me to see them in the Finls. Between all the injuries and Miler's sieve-like play, I am thinking they are eliminated by the Hawks in Round 1.

I think if we had to play Colorado in the first round, we'd likely get knocked out.
Colorado reminds me of the Hawks in 2009. Great talent, but little playoff experience. I think there may be a Cup in the Avs near future, but I don't think it will be this year.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Well, the Blues certainly sh!t the bed since I said it wouldn't shock me to see them in the Finls. Between all the injuries and Miler's sieve-like play, I am thinking they are eliminated by the Hawks in Round 1.

I think if we had to play Colorado in the first round, we'd likely get knocked out.
Colorado reminds me of the Hawks in 2009. Great talent, but little playoff experience. I think there may be a Cup in the Avs near future, but I don't think it will be this year.
I think you're right. My biggest concern is that, right now, the Avs are in our head and if we had to play them after the slide we just went through, we would really struggle. We have such a long standing and bitter rivalry with St. Louis that we should be able to focus on that and not our recent losses. IF Crawford can step up (I think he can) and we get past the Blues, we'll have regained our confidence. Add our depth of play-off experience and we should be able to hit the Western finals at least.

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0

I think you're right. My biggest concern is that, right now, the Avs are in our head and if we had to play them after the slide we just went through, we would really struggle. We have such a long standing and bitter rivalry with St. Louis that we should be able to focus on that and not our recent losses. IF Crawford can step up (I think he can) and we get past the Blues, we'll have regained our confidence. Add our depth of play-off experience and we should be able to hit the Western finals at least.
Danggggg! Listen to Rob talkin WSTFNLS.. I'll hope on this rickety wagon and go for a ride with ya..