Illusione Rothchildes
Undercrown Corona Viva
Ramon Bueso Genesis the Project
Short Stories
Fuente Chateau
Padron Londres

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Illusione Epernay - I prefer the smaller ring gauges of this stick, but I'll pick up any one I can get my hands on.
Herrera Esteli Lonsdale - Love the profile of this stick.

I'd stock Padron 1964s if I was made of money.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Alec Bradley Maxx is always, always in my humidor. Nub Maduro and Man O' War Phalanx are two others always in my humidor. I'm getting hooked on Tats lately...not sure which one will become my go-to out of them. They have so many to choose from!

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Tat Noella Reservas and PCRs...oh and a bunch of those 10pks of lances
LP T52s & Undercrowns - everything from Vivas to pigs to belis and dobles
Papas Fritas
Nortenos
Jericho Hill Willy Lee
EPC Dark Rituals (still have a cello-wrapped box or two)
Monsters from the past few years (a bit nicer than what I'd consider a staple, but I have enough to treat them as such)
Anejo Sharks (I don't smoke them a lot, but it's a big chunk of real estate in the humi)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For every day smokes, I'm partial to Flor De La Antilles and God Of War Ruination. I always want to keep those around. Higher end I'd say A. Fuente or Padron 1964. That said, I have quite a few still have yet to try so may add to that list :)

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
My favorite go to right now is the la libertad! There awesome and not too expensive. My true favs when I can bank roll it are the cohiba red dot petit coronas. My other go toos that have been in my house lately are quarum robustos. There kinda crappy but only about 1.80 for a single. Not bad for on a whim when sales are slow. Another cigar I wish I could have more in my humidor is the CAO carb. Had one a few weeks ago. It was boxed pressed and burned really well. Nice and smooth and lots of smoke which is what I look for in a cigar along with a great flavor. Another few of my go too s is 5 vegas gold and regular punches

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I try to keep a little of everything so a have a lot of staples :D

Herrera Esteli lonsdales(buy these by the box)
Headley Grange Estupendos(another box buy)
tons of Tatuaje
Oliva V
LP 9
Padron 64 maduro
La Palina KB2
Kristoff ligero maduro
JDH 46

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a newbie here (I smoke 6-8 cigars a year, hoping to get serious about this and make that more frequent). I just got some samplers and on this page alone I see 4 I have in my humi and haven't tried (Papas Fritas, Jericho Hill, Ilusione Rothchilde, and Flor de Antillas). They sound wonderful and I can't wait to try them - amazing prices on these, and it says a lot that people consider them staples. Thanks for validating my choices, everyone!

Of what I have gotten to inspect more closely I'll add AF Short Stories to the list too. I love a short smoke and it's such a well-rounded, well-built cigar in a tiny package. I'm also a sucker for a tapered foot in the winter time to make lighting easier!