What's new

Star Wars the Old Republic MMO

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Here's my custom built system. WHO'S READY FOR LAUNCH TONIZZLE?

i7 3.4 2600K

120gb solid state

1.5TB Slave harddrive

Asus P67 Sabertooth motherboard

Corsair 600T case

Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3

Evga GTX570 superclocked graphics card

Corsair 1050w power supply

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Here's my custom built system. WHO'S READY FOR LAUNCH TONIZZLE?

i7 3.4 2600K

120gb solid state

1.5TB Slave harddrive

Asus P67 Sabertooth motherboard

Corsair 600T case

Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3

Evga GTX570 superclocked graphics card

Corsair 1050w power supply
Haha nice!, how much that run ya?

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Shit wish i would have posted sooner. I am already in A guild with a bunch of cigar smokers but we are republic to many kids playing Sith. I am treticalcuti fyi in the game and I am going to get going now that I am off the road.
Damnit, Trev! You'll have to roll a Sith on our server! This is BS!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sticking to the Xbox. The money I'd have to use building a new computer should go towards cigars or maybe a car.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Don't really need that fast of a system for this. I have a 4 year old first gen quad core not eve sure how fast, 8GB of ram. I recently upgraded the video cards so have crossfire 6870's and did the hard drives a while ago. 2 120gb ssd's in raid 0 for boot drive and 4 1TB drives in raid 0/1 for storage. I spend a little bit at a time on whatever seems to be bogging me down and processor speed isn't killing me yet.
I'm sticking to the Xbox. The money I'd have to use building a new computer should go towards cigars or maybe a car.

Posted via Mobile Device

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I already cancelled my sub. I really wasn't all that impressed. I enjoyed my Agent/Sniper but the game performed so poorly. Reading through the tech forums it seems I may have gotten a copy with a severe memory leak but they offered no solution to the issue and have been less then stellar to work with. It makes a great single player game but it didn't feel very MMO'ish to me. I did enjoy the crafting system, namely that I didn't have to waste time with it and that my companions handled it all but overall the game wasn't what I had hoped.

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
I am a hardcore WoW player or should I say was. I just bought this after a few of my guildies sent me the free trial. I freaking lover this game and am so hooked. I've been playing for a week now and rolled light side to start. i do have a bounty hunter that is rolled and like a level 5 just to check out the dark side option as well. i can see this game becoming a problem when sleep needs to be had. My jedi is Sous-Vide and my Hunter is Brunoise.

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
Van-Winkle on Infinity Gate

Smuggla FTW!!!
Do you guys have a guild on that server? I'll roll a toon out there on it and send you a pst if your on. I'm only playing solo mostly because my WoW guildies usually log off before 10 and that's usually when I'm just getting rolling.

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Do you guys have a guild on that server? I'll roll a toon out there on it and send you a pst if your on. I'm only playing solo mostly because my WoW guildies usually log off before 10 and that's usually when I'm just getting rolling.
Sweet me too. I play late and the population is dead after ten. Our guild is Chronic. Our leaders are Saa'tiva and Indika. We aren't hardcore just having a good time. I pvp more than I do my smugglas story. Too much fun.