Strangest Thing You Like To Eat

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Interesting....but not sure if it's considered "strange"

I ate this at lunch today:

Amaebi (Sweet Shrimp)

Here's more info on it if you're not aware of what it is. Personally, it doesn't seem all THAT wierd to me since I grew up eating these, but apparently it kinda freaks everyone else out around me when I order it, so maybe it is a bit strange???

http://iwantmorefood.com/2008/03/13/sweet-shrimp-wow-what-an-experience/

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
bacon goes great with everthing. We took fried bacon and dipped in chocolate and rolled it in chopped almonds. It was great. I didnt get that idea either, I saw it on the Food channel.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
There's a lot of people that don't like Coke with milk. I also dunk my slices of pizzas in milk… hehehehe (when no one is watching, hehe). Mmmmmmm also have eaten crickets and worms (fried, of course) and snails… though, i admit that it's not my favorite.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Yea wade said it right... I do alot of fishing and use squid. its hard enough to eat calmarie, and sushi... I dont even touch that stuff:barf:
I do a lot of fishing & I love sushi! I'd eat it every day if it wasn't so expensive!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
There's a lot of people that don't like Coke with milk. I also dunk my slices of pizzas in milk… hehehehe (when no one is watching, hehe). Mmmmmmm also have eaten crickets and worms (fried, of course) and snails… though, i admit that it's not my favorite.
Fried crickets are actually tasty. Snails are heavenly.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Cezmina or Ducks blood soup. Ducks blood, chicken broth, prunes, raisins, apples and pears. Add noodles and you have Cezmina. My wife's grandmother made it. I ate it every Holiday and it never got better than vile and disgusting.
Wow, a blast from the past! My grandmother made this for me when I was a kid and I loved it. No apples or pears in her version, but she included fresh, hand-made noodles.

Another favorite was ox tail soup, which I still make to this day. Ox tails, chopped tomatoes, vinegar, sugar and bay leaf. Add egg noodles and it's a great comfort food for a cold winter day.