What's new

Supplements Thread

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Order placed, Eddy.....there was no flavor listed or option to choose on Amazon. Is there only one flavor that comes in the tub?

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Order placed, Eddy.....there was no flavor listed or option to choose on Amazon. Is there only one flavor that comes in the tub?
For right now only melon I'll see if we can throw couple of other flavor samples in. What's your name?

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
No problem, Eddy. My name is Tom Murphy in IL when the order comes through.

Bummer, I dug that peach mango. :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Tried Catalyst today and liked it! I'm so used to overdosing on PW that it didn't hit me very hard but I did get a pretty good pump.

Thanks for the samples, Eddie! Id recommend this PW to anyone looking for a single serving, low-stim product. I'll def pick up a tub when my current tub of low-stim PW starts running low. :)

coppereagl

Not looking for trouble, but if it finds me....;)
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Big thanks to Eddy @ENV , for hooking up the samples! Ive used one packet for my last two workouts, one being a WOD style workout and the other a power workout with Hang Cleans and Squats primarily. Felt great without developing the shakes or jitters. Ive been sans PW for awhile so I definitely "felt" the difference but cannot directly compare if I had already been taking anything regularly. I share a few packets with my lifting buddies, both who regularly take PW and they were both impressed and plan on getting buying a full can. I personally like how simple the ingredients list is, just the stuff you want to see without a shitload of hard to pronounce fillers... Check it out
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442666313.069422.jpg

Great flavors as well

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442666380.649235.jpg

Great product! I appreciate the hook up Eddy