What's new

Tatuaje Black Label Petite Lancero

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
not that i dont appreciate that i got a box, but i regret not getting at least a 5er too. They look, feel, smell amazing! They smell like oatmeal raisin cookies. but i'm going to wait a few days before lighting one up.

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
You can also back out of the thread, and click on the number of replies. When you find tatuaje, click on his number of replies. That will show you every comment he's made in this thread, and should contain all the info you need right from the horse's mouth!

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
You can also back out of the thread, and click on the number of replies. When you find tatuaje, click on his number of replies. That will show you every comment he's made in this thread, and should contain all the info you need right from the horse's mouth!
You mean I never said anything before now in this thread?:eyequiver

Great info!:stretchgr

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just got my 5'er. I gotta say these look beautiful... the pigtail and the closed foot, the rustic wrapper, the classic black band, just gorgeous.

I wish my photography skills were any good, I'd love to see some brothers with skills photograph these bad boys and make some wallpapers. Thank you Pete for catering to those of us who love a longer, smaller rg smoke.

I'm gonna wait a while before I spark one up... they do seem to be a little on the wet side.