What's new

Tatuaje Black Label Petite Lancero

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Out for delivery! I'm sick, but I think I'll just have to smoke through it tonight...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

willzbar

Lost at the Lake
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
So I was in Tobacco Grove yesterday picking up my box and saw Jeff puffing on one. I asked him how they are, he said they are amazing and he was already on his 9th stick. Also it looked like he had a full crew working on getting everyones cigars out to them.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Although I haven't seen one in person yet, the wrappers no longer look like the rustic binder that was used previously for the blacks. Did this change?

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I wanna hear more reviews on these...I have only had one OR CG and it was great...the torps were horrible IMO...if these are anything like the torps I am gonna pass.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I wanna hear more reviews on these...I have only had one OR CG and it was great...the torps were horrible IMO...if these are anything like the torps I am gonna pass.
I haven't the torps, but I can say that the pl has similar flavor characteristics to the cg. They're not the same by any means, but are comparable. The pl's definitely showing it's youth, though––much more direct than the cg (but to be fair the cg I had was about 2.5 years old already), with less roundness and suppleness, but it's still very, very good.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I am here to defend the torps! I like them. A lot. They're cigars, too, ya know? no need to be so mean to them. Oh great! Now they're crying! Are you happy now? You made them cry. look what u did! Bad cigar smoker! Bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
The first one I had was amazing. The second one was as tight as a cuban, could not get a good draw or burn.....even tried clipping the cigar an inch above the burn, did this a few times to no avail.

But the first one I smoked, the first half was very spicy on retrohale, the second half was pure delightful!

I think they need a little time to stabalize..

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I have to wait until next week when mine get delivered. No rush, as I have plenty of CGs left. :razz:
They are smoking great now as well. And you can never have enough of the OR CG...now go tell them you are sorry, that you did not mean it

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Initial delivery was for Saturday. Now they've updated utill Tuesday. Guess I won't be smoking one this weekend after all.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Delivery exception - Customer not available or business closed..

Grrrrr.....

Not cool FedEx.. Couldn't just drop 'em off at my apt's door or at the office, huh?