What's new

Tatuaje Black Label

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
The blacks have been my favorite cigar of the year to date! Just thought Id share. Cant wait to get my hands on a jar. Got a friend saving me one, and hopefully Ill be able to get more than one and share some with anyone who doesnt get none!

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I have hit up both of my usual haunts and the waiting list for both of them are filled. I hope this stick lives up to the hype.

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
The blacks have been my favorite cigar of the year to date! Just thought Id share. Cant wait to get my hands on a jar. Got a friend saving me one, and hopefully Ill be able to get more than one and share some with anyone who doesnt get none!
I can’t wait to try these but my local B&M doesn’t know if he is even going to carry them. Even if he does he’ll probably charge too much. I’d love to get a jar but no way that’s gonna happen. If you get them at a good price, maybe I could buy 1 or 2 sticks from you or anyone else who can part with a couple. :waving:

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I called up one of my B&M's that carries a ton of pepin stuff and he said he's not getting any till august...is there something wrong here? I guess I can just keep calling once a week till he gets them or they get all sold out everywhere...

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Will any online retailers be carrying these? I'd be interested if they are would make a great bomb or two to some brothers who've been generous to me :wink:

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
From what I hear these are going to be a limited release. There should be a bunch of them though kind of all at once, and then probably nothing. I imagine that there will be plenty to go around for everyone though!

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I just smoked mine last night (thanks Benzo) and I thought it was good, didn't blow me away, but I think that's probably just me thinking that "wow, if this is THE smoke that Pete smokes himself, it must be amazing.) It was good, but didn't wow me. I like the brown bands better.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Well it wowed me!!!!:blob:

Anyway, glad you enjoyed it Wade!

To others... I got three jars on hold so if and when they arrive and some of you cant get one lmk and Ill sell em to you for what I buy em at. I really only want one. Ill keep you up to date. Cheers!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Well it wowed me!!!!:blob:

Anyway, glad you enjoyed it Wade!

To others... I got three jars on hold so if and when they arrive and some of you cant get one lmk and Ill sell em to you for what I buy em at. I really only want one. Ill keep you up to date. Cheers!
I would also take you up on a fiver. I have had two of these and for me the jury is still out. Could have been the timing.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I would also take you up on a fiver. I have had two of these and for me the jury is still out. Could have been the timing.
I'll still try a couple more as well when I get my hands on more. I liked the cigar, it was enjoyable, I just think I was expecting to much.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I'll still try a couple more as well when I get my hands on more. I liked the cigar, it was enjoyable, I just think I was expecting to much.
Been there before...expecting the impossible from a cigar. I guess that's the negative result of hype...over expectation.

As for me though, i sould be able to keep an open mind. I love teh havana line but haven't been too crazy about the brown label. I'm figuring the blakc to be somewhere's in between.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
"Hi Adam -- I spoke with Tatuate this morning and as of today they have yet to set a price on the "black" release. However, their best "guesstimate" is around $10 per cigar with 19 cigars per container. The max order we could place was for two containers so I'll put one away for you."

This is the update I got from Melanie my awesome former B&M owner from when I was 18/19. So it looks like I got my jar whenever they ship and we have yet to know what the price will be as you can see.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Lot's of rumors about these cigars. The only things I know is fact is that they will be limited in production and I have a jar and a bundle coming.. hehe. Everything else, we will all wait and see.