What's new

Tatuaje Black Label

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
If you want to nail a jar down I would go on Tat's website and check out their retailer location. That's how I found out my old B&M carried them. Then I just simply called and asked. It helped that I was able to name a long time employee of theirs so she knew I wasn't bullshitting about being a former customer.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Anyone hear anything from their crack dealers on when the jars are being released. It is April now and it's supposed to be this month, I'm eager to separate with my cash!

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I'll be meeting with Pete tomorrow and on Saturday, so I'll update you guys when I find out when they're being released. Maybe I can talk him into giving a stick or two to me so I can do a little contest on this site.....

TYLER

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I'll be meeting with Pete tomorrow and on Saturday, so I'll update you guys when I find out when they're being released. Maybe I can talk him into giving a stick or two to me so I can do a little contest on this site.....

TYLER
Tell him I really need on of his SWEET Tauaje cutters.

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

TYLER
Don't want to steal ALL of your thunder Tyler, but I talked with Pete for quite a while this Wednesday. The ceramic jars are all ready, but not quite all of the cigars are ready. He expects them to start being available in early May. They are an awesome cigar!

Wait until you get a shot at the new La Riqueza. They will be out in late May/early June and are simply exquisite! The No.3 Corona Gorda just rocks!

Check out this week's show (episode #162, avail this coming Sunday) for part of my conversation with Pete.