What's new

Tatuaje Black Label

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
note to self...start saving cigar money for may/june expenses on pete johnson smokes.

Is DPG making both of those lines?

Dogwatch Dale

Herfcastin' BotL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pepin makes all Pete's stuff. The new La Riqueza will be made in Pepin's Nicaragua factory and will be priced less than the Miami (brown label) line. For you traditional Cuban cigar fans, the No.5 (minuto) will be avail in both dress boxes of 25 and slb of 50. The other 4 sizes just in the dress box.

I think the Black line also is from the Nic factory. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Pete told a great story about how he was inspired to make the black line. If it doesn't make the canned interview I'll re-tell it on the show.

mnelson

Matthew
Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
are you sure because someone told me that there were going to me multiple sizes. Infact i was told i was probably going to get the CG which is a 46x5.58 (an awesome size) but i thought pete was making another size. Somthing closer to a lonsdale or a lancero?

Correct me if i am wrong.... I am not 100%.... shit im not ever 50% lol

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I want one of these jars sooooooooo bad but just can't do it. Hopefully one of you lucky fellows may be willing to part with a few sticks in a trade or something. :cool: