What's new

Tatuaje Black Label

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
hehe. They are selling really fast.. hehe..

An update on the La Requeza.... The will be out in Mid June....And that is straight from the horses mouth. I was there when the phone call was made!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Already got one from my shop, but thanks! Just saying how good these sticks really are!

TYLER
I figured and was kidding. I meant I buy one for $247 and give it to you for $300. Seemed like a plan to me, but I understand since you already have one. Sometimes my humor is really good until I use it one the real world. :hammersma

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I figured and was kidding. I meant I buy one for $247 and give it to you for $300. Seemed like a plan to me, but I understand since you already have one. Sometimes my humor is really good until I use it one the real world. :hammersma
It's OK Dave. I understood what you meant.
Crap! Does that mean my mind works like yours does?:crosseyed:popeyes:
I'm gonna stop talking now.

P.S. Maybe a jar of the Tat Blacks are just not in the cards for some of us, atleast for me anyway. They just look sooooooo :drool:

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I can probably get more if you guys really want some. My shop is expecting 16 jars and I have one for me and I know they have pre-sold a bunch already. Hopefully they will arrive today as they were supposed to ship on mondy. Ill keep you UTD. Cheers!

earnold25

Eran
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I can probably get more if you guys really want some. My shop is expecting 16 jars and I have one for me and I know they have pre-sold a bunch already. Hopefully they will arrive today as they were supposed to ship on mondy. Ill keep you UTD. Cheers!
i'd be down too. what they cost?

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Would love to but don't really have a way of repaying you so guess its not an option

mnelson

Matthew
Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
i am so glad i grabbed mine when i could, thanks alot to casebb for hooking some brothers up with an awesome site that had these in stock!!!!

I think a finders fee bomb may be in order :grin:

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Mitch!!!! I live in San Antonio, and the humidor presold theirs. Ive been bugging them for months. Finally picked mine up lst night and a jar for my bro as well. On the look out for more though. Ill let you guys know. Cheers!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I got a few singles in addition to the jar and fired one up today. Complex, spicy, sweet! Definitely worth the wait! I can't wait to get some more age on these bad boys. How well will they age in the foil? Any thoughts?

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
There is another shop here in town that says they are still getting some. If thats the case i'll get all I can and post here to pass along.

mnelson

Matthew
Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
I got a few singles in addition to the jar and fired one up today. Complex, spicy, sweet! Definitely worth the wait! I can't wait to get some more age on these bad boys. How well will they age in the foil? Any thoughts?
they should age very well in the foil.

I read somewhere that pete recommended leaving the cigars in the foil for an extra 6-8 months if possible to truly bring out the full potential of this cigar!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I have one I've been saving for a while maybe 4 months or so, wanted at lease six before I smoked it, but It may not last that long.