What's new

Tatuaje Black Label

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Okay, so I finally smoked a Tat Black...out of the 3-pack of "freebies" that Pete gave me Thursday at a Tat event.

I liked it -- a lot -- but I gotta say, it's quite different than the regular Tat lines. Much more mellow, definitely a smoother blend.

But even tho I liked it, it's not my favorite Tat. I think I still prefer the bold heavy profile of the Brown labels. I'd have to say that the Havana Cazadores and the Noellas are still my faves. They just fit my own personal flavor preferences better.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I thought the blacks were pretty stong! Definately packed with flavor though. I love the havana cazadores, but more recent productions of them with the darker wrappers have been a real let down to the way they tasted a year ago. We'll see if they can get back on track. Lovin the blacks right now.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Oh they're still strong...but the blend is so smooth that it takes some of the edge off (if that makes any sense) compared to the brown labels--and I think I personally prefer that edginess.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I just emailed my "hook-up" to see if she got her two jars in. Hopefully she hasn't forgotten about little ole me. I figure with the advice of letting them sit for 6-8 months I'll do just that. I'll just have them shipped to my woman's house. Seeing as how they're wetpacked in the foil they should be pretty woman proof. I think. Hmm maybe I should still have them sent to me here in Turkey.

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Strike Two...

I called around the local B&M's to see if anyone had sticks, an ETA or waiting list and was told by one that they had 28 sticks in stock they would hold for me. I showed up to find some reserve's with "black bands" under ther brown. I so much like the cigar slut better than the cigar teese.

mnelson

Matthew
Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
dude that stinks! The reserve's are great sticks though!

GL with the hunt!

(i am exclamation point happy today!!!!!)

!

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Alright guys one of my B&M's havent received theirs yet, but they are supposed to call me when they do. I have 2 guys Im gonna try to buy for, so if anyone else wants on that list pm me and Ill put you next in line. I may be able to get up to 5-6 jars. Emphasis on maybe. Cheers!

diesel

Banned
Rating - 91.9%
78   5   1
Can someone please PM me with a source to score some of these! It seems I have missing these things by seconds!

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I just talked my "hook up" in pittsburgh. It's a b&m and he said he's getting in only 3 jars. I politely asked what it would take to get him to hold a jar for me. He said he's not going to sell them by the jar, but rather in an effort to make them availabel to everybody, he's going to limit it to 1 or 2 per person per day. Looks like i need to find 19 of my closest friends and take them on a trip to pittsburgh.

bummer. i was hoping i could score a 2nd jar.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I've got my most respectable B&M on it. I have them locking up all they have when they show up. They have not been keeping an eye on them but they will now.

I have spent a few grand with them so they want to make me happy.

I will update you boys if things happen.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Just got off the phone and my jar is paid for. It will stay at an undisclosed location awaiting my arrival. This way I don't have to worry about it making a trip half way around the world twice. Melanie the owner is hiding it for me and keeping it until I can stop in the shop for a smoke with her. What an awesome lady. I'll have to give her a big hug and bring some black dog coffee with for us to drink while we smoke. So I will not be able to share until Sept/Oct sometime. I'll keep sharing in mind though brothers.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
If one of you kind gentlemen have one of these to give up. I would love to try one. I will trade or pay.:stretchgr

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Pete said everyone's order is being cut to 1/3. They had a hard time getting the jars made. They will be getting the rest of their order later, but they only had 300-something jars to ship.