What's new

Tatuaje Cigar Mas Fino

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
There were maybe 25-30 boxes when I left. Only because they were doing a two box limit or more would have been gone I'm sure.
Thanks for the info! I think I positioned myself low enough on the list then to not get any. My wallet rejoices!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Anyone on the waiting list hear from them yet?

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Anyone on the waiting list hear from them yet?

For someone that doesnt want them and is 50 something on the list you sure seem to be freaking out a lot over them... LOL

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
For someone that doesnt want them and is 50 something on the list you sure seem to be freaking out a lot over them... LOL
LMAO! You have correctly called me out, sir!
Okay firstly, I keep forgetting about the time difference in Cali :stickbeat. Sorry about that.
Secondly, I'm 20-something on the list, and I do want them, while at the same time I don't want them. I don't want to spend more money on cigars. Not to mention, my humidors are very tight right now. So, I am hoping they don't call me, but if they do, I can't not buy them can I lol? I just want to know one way or the other, especially since Viaje is about to release two sticks next week...

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
LMAO! You have correctly called me out, sir!
Okay firstly, I keep forgetting about the time difference in Cali :stickbeat. Sorry about that.
Secondly, I'm 20-something on the list, and I do want them, while at the same time I don't want them. I don't want to spend more money on cigars. Not to mention, my humidors are very tight right now. So, I am hoping they don't call me, but if they do, I can't not buy them can I lol? I just want to know one way or the other, especially since Viaje is about to release two sticks next week...
Okay...I haven't kept up on Viaje....What's being released next week?

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I just talked to a wonderful lady at Fino. They have roughly 15 boxes. They are quite in tune with BOTL and are having a meeting on what they are going to do.

Last edited:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
They are quiet in tune? If they are quiet, then how can you tell if they are in tune?

:)
Man, I thought we were brotherly fog's. Damn, I am calling you "Spellcheck" from now on.

In my conversation with her, she made note that she/they know we are not the types (god forbid any are here) to turn around and place them on Ebay. They are familiar with us and know we are the types that share the share.

I offered up my services to them that if I were given extra boxes that I would put them out to the hood and make sure they got spread around for the enjoyment of many.

We'll see what happens. I expect a return call soon.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Man, I thought we were brotherly fog's. Damn, I am calling you "Spellcheck" from now on.

In my conversation with her, she made note that she/they know we are not the types (god forbid any are here) to turn around and place them on Ebay. They are familiar with us and know we are the types that share the share.

I offered up my services to them that if I were given extra boxes that I would put them out to the hood and make sure they got spread around for the enjoyment of many.

LOL....Another Brother who can take a joke...Love it!

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0

Guess I wont be getting my call then?