What's new

Tatuaje limited releases

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
True, but there were 108,000 EPC Short Run cigars released, and only 5000 Tenderloins released. So the EPC would be much easier to find even if the Tenderloin was a dog rocket.

Which thankfully it is not! :yes: I am just of the opinion that the Tenderloin was a good value at $8 due to it's limited quantity and the quality of the cigar. Just my honest opinion.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Just heard from Adam. $10 a stick to us out of state folks. A cabinet of 25 @ 6 x 52 closed foot sticks. Took all my info for a box. I'm definitely open to sharing some 5packs with people...well I was, but I now have 2 5packs going out lol. I might let go of one more, we'll see...

X2, just talked with Adam myself. Only one box per customer for now and when the smoke clears the remaing will be up for 2nd box purchase.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Talked to Adam today as well. Fantastic guy. Looks like he will be getting these the first part of next week and they will be shipping out by the end of next week or early the following week.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I don't know why, but something about a wrapped/closed foot cigar gets me excited. It really made me want to hoard my 25 lol. I have to share the joy, though! And also save myself some dough!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
$250 a box out of state, with 25 per box. $10 a stick is quite reasonable...but I'm still broke at the moment.
Yea, I think $10/stick is very reasonable for an LE of this size. And if that's the case, than just a few $ more for in-state NY is actually a very good price for them too! Sucks to be a cigar guy in NY these days, so this should help.

Even so, I'm just hoping to find a 5-er from someone here and call it good. My cigar budget is gone for this year, and next, lol. I'm hoping the "Meat Locker" turns out to be a big enough release that I can smoke the others from now until then and decide what I want to buy.

JGD

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Just to give people a heads up, they are allowing people to buy two boxes now. And, the sticks have an in-shop price of $13.

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Whats the deal with these Barclays? Is there something special about them or is this just more of the tatuaje limited release race?

thegoldenmackid

Why Can't I be a Lancero?
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Whats the deal with these Barclays? Is there something special about them or is this just more of the tatuaje limited release race?
Probably the latter. Although since this is the big brother to the Tenderloin, there might be a bit more interest, given that one was regarded as being one of the better ones by a lot of folks including yours truly.

JGD

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
X2

...ManI hope this counterfeit money machine I bought in Mexico works as advertised!
You bought one too?!? Unfortunatly, the money starts out green, but then turns into a goldish color. Weird, I know. Usually it's the other way around.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
You bought one too?!? Unfortunatly, the money starts out green, but then turns into a goldish color. Weird, I know. Usually it's the other way around.
HUGE mistake by both of you... the way to go is a counterfeit penny-stamping machine! I wanted a box of these, so I stamped out 26,000 counterfeit pennies, and I stuffed 100 counterfeit pennies into 260 different envelopes and shipped them out to Barclay Rex to pay for my box. Now that's just genius at work right there, ain't it!? :yes:

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
HUGE mistake by both of you... the way to go is a counterfeit penny-stamping machine! I wanted a box of these, so I stamped out 26,000 counterfeit pennies, and I stuffed 100 counterfeit pennies into 260 different envelopes and shipped them out to Barclay Rex to pay for my box. Now that's just genius at work right there, ain't it!? :yes:
Now that is a plan. I couldn't help myself. Ordered a box today. Thanks AmEx.