What's new

Tatuaje Pork Tenderloin

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Each one I smoke is first class. I made the same mistake as the first round black cause i didn't get ahold of enough. Did manage to get a nice bundle in new England a few weeks ago and I have them sitting. This is a special cigar. Now I have to find out where Anthony bought the first Tenderloin that I had at the long island event. Wonder if they werecall made on the same date.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Each one I smoke is first class. I made the same mistake as the first round black cause i didn't get ahold of enough. Did manage to get a nice bundle in new England a few weeks ago and I have them sitting. This is a special cigar. Now I have to find out where Anthony bought the first Tenderloin that I had at the long island event. Wonder if they werecall made on the same date.
Yep, I am hoping I don't have to crack open my Bundle for a while :)

One of the best releases of the year, IMHO...

~brooks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These single store releases are quite frustrating because I always find out about them way after the fact, but I like the stress of trying to hunt them down. The Pork Tenderloin does sound like a winner.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
These sticks are fantastic! Can't wait for Gstreet and pete to release the rest of the cuts in the line. Best cigar i've had this year for sure!

Last edited:

boomerd35

Living La Vida Smoka
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dammit, this is what pisses me off about the limited production stuff. I decided not to knock myself out trying to get the Tenderloin, and it sounds like I missed a great cigar.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Dammit, this is what pisses me off about the limited production stuff. I decided not to knock myself out trying to get the Tenderloin, and it sounds like I missed a great cigar.
Maybe, but is it worth getting every LE for the couple gems? That's what you need to decide for yourself.

For me, I'm trying to get a 5er of everything if I can, but that's it. Sometimes I get them, sometimes not. I'll make exceptions when it's something I think I might really like and want more of (like I did with the Tubos ... which turned out to be disappointing), or something like the Monster Series that forces the collector out of me (again, the Drac...).

One nice thing is that you can be sure you'll be able to resell or trade any of the LE Tats or Viajes if you don't like them, so that helps mitigate the risk.

boomerd35

Living La Vida Smoka
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Maybe, but is it worth getting every LE for the couple gems? That's what you need to decide for yourself.

For me, I'm trying to get a 5er of everything if I can, but that's it. Sometimes I get them, sometimes not. I'll make exceptions when it's something I think I might really like and want more of (like I did with the Tubos ... which turned out to be disappointing), or something like the Monster Series that forces the collector out of me (again, the Drac...).

One nice thing is that you can be sure you'll be able to resell or trade any of the LE Tats or Viajes if you don't like them, so that helps mitigate the risk.
True. I also had some financial stuff that forced me to kinda hold back on cigar purchases. I need to find some trades out there.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
When I talked to Jose when buying the Tenderloin, he intimated that it would be different sized cigars in the Meat Locker. Pretty sure he said the Porkchop was on that list...not sure what the other three will be...I think he also mentioned that it would be counts of 40 in the box/case....