What's new

Tatuaje Pork Tenderloin

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Just had a Tenderloin tonight. This was my 3rd Tatuaje ever. I gotta say, no one told Sergeant Stogie to wear his battle rattle prior to firing this sumbitch up. This thing did it'd damndest to whup my ass. I loved it. It was delicious. Burned perfect. The draw was perfect, not too much effort required nor was it too loose. Produced huge amounts of smoke with very little resting smoke. Not sure if anyone else experinced this, but this bad poor hit me hard. Not addicted to Tat yet, but I WANT MORE!

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I had my first a little over a week ago.
I thought it was just ok.....a little too much on the strength and not enough on the flavor/finesse IMO. However, I think these smokes will absolutely benefit from some age to tone em' down a bit, and bring out some more flavor. If that happens, these will be awesome.

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I was able to get a fiver off of a very generous BOTL out there:youarethe and yes they do live up to what everyone is saying. Now having 4 left and having to really really try to want to smoke something else so I can have 2 two smoke with my Dad, what Tat do these most closely resemble that I can get my hands on?

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I had my first a little over a week ago.
I thought it was just ok.....a little too much on the strength and not enough on the flavor/finesse IMO. However, I think these smokes will absolutely benefit from some age to tone em' down a bit, and bring out some more flavor. If that happens, these will be awesome.
I'm going to have to agree with you, though I've only smoked one. I found it to be too much raw strength and not enough flavor or complexity. I was a little surprised, to be honest. These need time to age and lose some of the ammonia in them.

klipsch

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm busy trying to replace all of the ones I gave away. Is it bad form to drop a quasi ISO right smack dab in the middle of an active thread? :innocent: :headroll:

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
What Tat do these most closely resemble that I can get my hands on?
As I recall Pete saying (writing)....this is essentially a Taj J21 with a Broadleaf wrapper, so I'd say that one first comes to mind. Certainly matches it in the "strength" dept IMO.

If it's the wrapper flavor you're going for.....I'd say you couldn't go wrong with the new Tat 7th Reserva.

Or.....just get em' both! ;)

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
As I recall Pete saying (writing)....this is essentially a Taj J21 with a Broadleaf wrapper, so I'd say that one first comes to mind. Certainly matches it in the "strength" dept IMO.

If it's the wrapper flavor you're going for.....I'd say you couldn't go wrong with the new Tat 7th Reserva.

Or.....just get em' both! ;)
Thats what Im talking about, thanks Brother:cbig: