What's new

Tatuaje "The Face"

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Don't expect any buzz. If you were here last year (which you were) you realize how much havok and badmouthing went on.

I do not expect nor would I like it to happen again.

We all love Pete's smokes, but if there were leads on locations, only the smart ones will keep it to themselves and alert their brothers via PM that deserve to know.

My .02
Excuse my ignorance who are the deserving brothers?

JH

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Well said Hendy. No need for any drama or craziness.

And to answer JH's question, all brothers are deserving, but info should be sent via PM to reduce the madness.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
If anyone has a lead, I would love to know a retailer that would be willing to ship the release on the 13th. PM if you have a chance.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Excuse my ignorance who are the deserving brothers?

JH
All "Brothers" are deserving. Who is not deserving are those that only pop on here (like last year) to gobble up the information only to never be seen again. Until this year. And we should deter that from happening by PMing any informationt to those you consider "Brothers".

Typically these folks can be picked out of the crowd by the amount of posts they've had and when they were.

That's what I meant.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
All "Brothers" are deserving. Who is not deserving are those that only pop on here (like last year) to gobble up the information only to never be seen again. Until this year. And we should deter that from happening by PMing any information to those you consider "Brothers".

Typically these folks can be picked out of the crowd by the amount of posts they've had and when they were.

That's what I meant.
I can agree with most of your sentiment. The only exception is post count. Anyone can rack up a count with nonsensical posts. I can tell you I've received a lot of help here via PM, so it is not always through public postings to base one brother's ability to help another.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'll take this time to hop up on a small soap box. Take this as a chance to start developing a relationship with your local B&M or an online shop of your choice. This kind of situation is when having that kind of rapport with a shop can pay off.

I know I have a couple places that I frequent that I will be talking to.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
My local likes to take the HTF stuff and mark it up to crazy prices. How about $300 bucks for a box of 858 Sungrowns. Not all locals are worth building a relationship with.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I can agree with most of your sentiment. The only exception is post count. Anyone can rack up a count with nonsensical posts. I can tell you I've received a lot of help here via PM, so it is not always through public postings to base one brother's ability to help another.
Yeah I get that, Most of my posts are rediculous sarcasm and bad attemts at humor, but I am part of the community. If some dude runs around in 3 days and racks up 1000 posts, I am sure we will notice. Mostly we are discussing someone with 5 posts in the last 2 days, all looking for a special release.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I hope you all aren't lumping me with the newcomers popping up for info. :eyequiver