What's new

Tatuaje "The Face"

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I think they look a bit tacky, they remind me of a transformer or something from when I was 7... Way too expensive, I am sure they could have come up with something a LOT cooler for that much.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I dont care so much about the boxes, good luck to those who want to get them.
But I would love to get a few of these cigars.
But since I'm a new guy and there seems to be some stigma to it, I wont ask for any info.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I dont care so much about the boxes, good luck to those who want to get them.
But I would love to get a few of these cigars.
But since I'm a new guy and there seems to be some stigma to it, I wont ask for any info.
I do not think many people know where they will be anyway. So Just keep an eye out.

We are very accepting of new guys as long as they don't look/sound like trolls. Welcome dude.

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I think they look a bit tacky, they remind me of a transformer or something from when I was 7... Way too expensive, I am sure they could have come up with something a LOT cooler for that much.
Agreed.

Alternatively, I saw a picture of a Tatuaje Dupont Ligne 2 last year that looked awesome. I would definitely buy one of those.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I for one I'm definately in agreement with Justin on that one! :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
It's nice that there will be bundles of the cigar released so you can at least have the chance to smoke the cigar. I like the this character as the original came out the year I was born and saw it the first time in 1983. Then when 2 came out I watched this movie over and over.

I loved it when someone tries Dennis Hopper's characters chili and bite down on something hard (a fingertip bone) and Dennis says, "It must be a pepper corn".

Great movie!

JGD

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I thought I had a box lined up this year. Unfortunately, I just found out that it fell though as the guy who I usually talked to no longer works at the B&M. Now I'm hoping to get lucking making cold calls.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I think most retailers who had the Monster last year should receive some again this year. I'm not sure how the limited edition boxes will be allotted however.

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
:waving::peace: So... One of my favorite things about cigars is being able to enjoy them. I don't really see them as a trophy or prize and I can only imagine if there was a lot of hostility around getting a cigar it would ruin the experience I would have with it. Just my 2cents.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:waving::peace: So... One of my favorite things about cigars is being able to enjoy them. I don't really see them as a trophy or prize and I can only imagine if there was a lot of hostility around getting a cigar it would ruin the experience I would have with it. Just my 2cents.
....than you should have been around last year for the Drac release....drama galore!