What's new

Thank You, We Could Use Some Prayers and Positivity

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
A week has gone by and still no test results, doctor says they should have been inalready but technically could take 10 business days...this is truly torture for the wife and I, just wanted to update and thank you all for the prayers and positivity, we could still use it!

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Praying for you and your family, Nick. One of my close friends has a son with CF. they were devestated when they found out, BUT, he is now 6 years old and is living the same life as any other boy his age. CF research as stated has also come a long way and life expectancy is going up and up and up. They also had another boy after and he does not have it, so even if you both are carriers, there is a very good chance that your baby will not have it.

God bless you and your family, and please keep us updated.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Praying for you and your family, Nick. One of my close friends has a son with CF. they were devestated when they found out, BUT, he is now 6 years old and is living the same life as any other boy his age. CF research as stated has also come a long way and life expectancy is going up and up and up. They also had another boy after and he does not have it, so even if you both are carriers, there is a very good chance that your baby will not have it.

God bless you and your family, and please keep us updated.
Thanks for the calming words, I know probability will still be on our side should we both be carriers, but I'd rather my odds be as high as possible in our favor...will definitely update you all once I know

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Test Results In, negative I am not a carrier!!!! Thank you all so much seriously, oh man it's such a relief such a weight has been lifted from the both of us, we can finally breathe freely, what a fear that was. I truly appreciate each of you from the bottom of my heart guys