What's new

Thank You, We Could Use Some Prayers and Positivity

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Test Results In, negative I am not a carrier!!!! Thank you all so much seriously, oh man it's such a relief such a weight has been lifted from the both of us, we can finally breathe freely, what a fear that was. I truly appreciate each of you from the bottom of my heart guys
This is great to hear. Hopefully it is only the first of much great news.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
im not a religious person so I would have felt hypocritical offering prayers or whatever, but I will say that I'm really happy for you that things turned out like this and I hope everything is smooth sailing from here and that you have a healthy babby

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Woohoo, so glad everything worked out. Trust me, I know all about the stress and anxiety. After a boy and a girl, we said we're done. We just didn't want to go through that again. Daughters are great. Mine is six and still loves to cuddle with her daddy. God bless you and your family, Nick.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Get good guns, not registered to you... and a good shovel... my daughter's have hit the teenage years... lol. Luckily their twin little brothers (almost 13), are bigger than I am. Lol