What's new

The 2012 BOTL™ Chicagoland HERF :: June 23rd

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Aaaaaahhhhh! I am so excited! I'm gonna pick up some killer swag for our FWCC meeting so we can go out with a bang! As a Drew Estates Ambassador I am very excited to see all the fellow BOTLs! We are leaving around 8 am and picking up 3 FWCC members on the way. We plan to stop by TESA around 12noon for a pit stop before hitting Casa! See you all at Casa!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
REALLY?? man things have changed. I only lived there for 15 or so years but during that time, it was always deep dish. Leave the thin crust to NY. Now you're gonna tell me that they're eating tofu dogs instead of red hots. How I miss Demon Dogs right under the Fullerton L. G1
It's all a matter of opinion I suppose. At least in the circles I travel (I've lived in Chicago my whole life), thin crust was more of a traditional/regular affair with deep dish being ordered more infrequently. Chicago-style thin crust is definitely different than New York thin crust, and many of us that grew up here don't care for New York thin crust.

We haven't started eating tofu dogs - I would move if that trend started, and I too miss Demon Dogs on Fullerton. And since we are on the hot dog topic, please do not put ketchup on your hot dog.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
just to officially state, horribly envious of all 'yall, and i hope it is a blast! pics and commentary as much and often as possible, please!

oh, also, for those of us who do not travel often, lou malnati's SHIPS!!!!! o)

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Always mustard, remember the ol Abbott and Costello skit. OK, just got back from prep, packing up and getting ready for the flight. G1

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
just to officially state, horribly envious of all 'yall, and i hope it is a blast! pics and commentary as much and often as possible, please!

oh, also, for those of us who do not travel often, lou malnati's SHIPS!!!!! o)
Totally bummed that I don't get to meet you this time too! I am sure it will happen someday though. ;)

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Name badges will be provided to those on the confirmation list at the start of the event (4 pm).