What's new

The 2012 BOTL™ Chicagoland HERF :: June 23rd

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am so disappointed, but I have to cancel. Sorry guys, I was looking forward to meeting all of you, but my job has officially screwed me today
Hopefully, this will be an annual thing. Have fun gents!

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Read the first post as Jere has already laid all this out.
Thanks Trev. As my quote in the first post says...BOTL members will have badges....only. Other than us, only Casa members and people that purchase boxes can get into the VIP lounge. This doesn't mean you can't bring wives/girlfriends, as there is an upstairs lounge and big patio. But there is no guarantee anyone not of the aforementioned will get downstairs.

There are only so many people that will be allowed downstairs. This is NOT a private BOTL event. So there will be other people there.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Thanks Trev. As my quote in the first post says...BOTL members will have badges....only. Other than us, only Casa members and people that purchase boxes can get into the VIP lounge. This doesn't mean you can't bring wives/girlfriends, as there is an upstairs lounge and big patio. But there is no guarantee anyone not of the aforementioned will get downstairs.

There are only so many people that will be allowed downstairs. This is NOT a private BOTL event. So there will be other people there.
Okay, thanks. Sorry I guess I was distracted when I read it. I wasn't thinking of Non-BOTL members as +1's. Thanks, again and sorry about noobing it all up.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok now I'm sitting in a plane and they've grounded all flights around DC! Wtf?? G1
Just seeing this, reminded me of an old friend who did a lot of flying back and forth from chicago to DC. He was always complaining about delays, cancelled flights, etc. . . It has to be one of the worst connections around for some odd reason. I think he had an issue every time he flew, and he was going 2-3 times a month back and forth.

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
I know there is fun and games with replies in this threads. But come on folks lets not act like jackasses when you are representing BOTL at this event. Several brothers here are members at Casa let's not embarrass them.

Coop

Fight
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know there is fun and games with replies in this threads. But come on folks lets not act like jackasses when you are representing BOTL at this event. Several brothers here are members at Casa let's not embarrass them.
Just goofy replies to get us stoked for this event. I would never snap a mans suspenders!!! That's just weird!!!

I don't think any of us from the site will be jackasses at the herf. We will be too busy talking and putting a face to the screen name

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
You heard the man. The "Premium Fiver for the first one to pants JJ" contest doesn't start until the afterparty.

-Charles