What's new

The Black Dog Coffee Company.....World Debut!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Don't forget hot broads running customer servicing....er I mean customer service.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
windowrx said:
:1st: Tom gets the First In Coffee award!
Thank you for being my first ever online customer and I hope you enjoy the coffee!
Very proud to be first! I can't wait to try it!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
windowrx said:
:1st: Tom gets the First In Coffee award!
Thank you for being my first ever online customer and I hope you enjoy the coffee!
Boo...at least I got an autographed bag from the man himself. Brian, when you hit the starbucks level believe I'm selling that for big cash. :smokingbo

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Thank you all for the well wishes! Between here at BOTL and the local market, the response has been very encouraging. Things are moving faster than I had anticipated and that's fantastic! Starbucks isn't running scared yet but I hear they called a special meeting this morning to plan their strategy for dealing with this new threat from PoDunk WV (yeah right! :rofl:)
But seriously, things are going great and I thank you all for your support!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
So I'm sitting here way too early :sleep: in the AM in California staring forlornly at the damn empty coffee bean container, knowing that I used the last of my beans yesterday and that I should have got more last night. Man, you have got to help a brother from getting into these situations. Coffeeeeeeeeeeee :sadstare: Well at least Im not hung over. :agreeclen

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Coffee arrived yesterday - great packaging.

Sitting here this morning with a fresh cup of DELICIOUS kona coffee waiting for Germany/Sweden match to begin.

When are the T-shirts coming out?

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
CWS said:
So I'm sitting here way too early :sleep: in the AM in California staring forlornly at the damn empty coffee bean container, knowing that I used the last of my beans yesterday and that I should have got more last night. Man, you have got to help a brother from getting into these situations. Coffeeeeeeeeeeee :sadstare: Well at least Im not hung over. :agreeclen
Man, Chuck. We can't let this happen again:hanghead: