What's new

The Black Dog Coffee Company.....World Debut!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Awesome idea about the packaging. Especially since it takes me longer to get through coffee than it really should. I only drink one 12 or 16oz cup in the morning so....

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
My latest order just arrived today and it is in the new bags.

Very nice Brian. :thumbsup:

It would be very hard for someone to figure out you are working out of your garage...very professional looking.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
My latest order just arrived today and it is in the new bags.

Very nice Brian. :thumbsup:

It would be very hard for someone to figure out you are working out of your garage...very professional looking.
Thanks Todd! I hope you enjoy the coffee.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brian (coffee guy), did you read about the tsunamis in Java???
see
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/asiapcf/07/19/indonesia.earthquake/index.html
you just roasted some java the other night... just wondering if you all knew about the stuff at java island... it would be horrible to say it (but I will), will this affect your supply and will it affect our A.M. pot of coffee?? I mean this in the most socially correct way possible. 270+ people missing is bad news, I realize...

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
It was horrible to hear that this happened so soon after the last tsunami and my prayers are with the people in that region.
The coffee estates are at high elevation so it's unlikely that the crop itself was harmed but the economic effect on the island could well affect the harvesting and exportation of the coffee. I haven't read any reports on the effect it might have though.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Man terrible situation over there. Hopefully the money from the exports can help them get back on their feet.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Thanks for the coffee Geoff. I now have 8 jars of different roasted coffee.

Thank you Brian! Even my colleaues on my unit at the hospital have "demanded "that I grind a enough for a pot for our coffeemaker at work. (I work the night shift so we thrive on our "fuel")

Please PM me the list of available coffee for ordering.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Folks, I just wanted to put in a good word for Brian. He really went above and beyond for me. I waited until the last moment to figure out a gift for my Dad's birthday. I finally decided to go with some Black Dog Coffee as the man at least drinks coffee, but I knew for a fact that he wouldn't have a grinder. I asked Brian if he happened to have some in his inventory that he could combine with a couple bags of coffee. The next PM I received from him was one telling me he'd stopped on his way home that day to pick one up. That's service right there folks.

Thank you so much Brian.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
LOL, same here.

I PM'd him on Monday to sign up for the Black Dog Coffee Club and told him we needed it by Thursday because of the move and our Kenya AA running out and he got it to me in two days, the night before the Kenya AA ran out.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I have so many different coffees now that each morning is a new experience. Man that Coffee Club is a kick!!!!! Go Brian.:blob: