What's new

The Monster series

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On Halloween, Pete will release his latest creation....The Frank -- a tribute to Frankenstein--the monster not the doctor. It is part of his yearly release in the Monster series. Like the monster for which it is names, this baby is a big one. It is a box pressed double corona with a Broadlead Wrapper. He will be selling 666 boxes of the Frank this year. (Next year will be the Drac for Dracula) There will be 13 to a box, 13$ each and 13 retailers will be selling them. Pete will announce the retailers on Oct 13th of course.

I smoked mine this week....lots of great flavor and complexity. Light on the pepper, more cocoa and sweetness but very full bodied. In short delicious. I nubbed the stick. My only regret is that I now have to wait til Halloween to get more.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Mowee,

Can you keep me/us posted on the retialers when you find out. I would love to get my hands on some of those.

to me, Pete and Litto, both do no wrong.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Ya I would like to get a hold of a couple of these. Sounds like a great stick.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
There's gonna be only 666 boxes made and thirteen of the top 100 retailers will be selected via a lottery on October 13th to receive an allotment of 50 boxes each. The cigars (Doble Corona Box Press) will come out on Halloween.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
From the sounds of it, these are gonna be "killer". Hehehe, get it.
Hope I get my hands on a box or two. :drool::drool:

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Sounds like another cigar I'll never get my hands on. Hell our lounge has a Tatuaje account since the RTDA and still has yet to receive one damn box of cigars.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Just to be clear (because I've think I've seen answers spread throughout various threads), but the retailers will be randomly selected, correct?

I'd obviously like to be able to support my B&M (Gloucester St. Cigar in Boston), which carries most/all of Pete's stuff, but wondering if it will be available.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Taino w. Broadleaf?

Definitely sounds like one complex monster of a cigar.

Usually I don't go for Giant sticks even when I have the time to burn.

Still, I'm definitely gonna grab some of these bad boys up. Can't wait!
(I'm hopin to have some for my All Hallows Eve bash - Costumes, food, music, poker, cigars a' plenty...)

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
Do you have info on all of the line somewhere?
jmatkins, just wanted to make sure that you know that the person you quoted in your message is Pete Johnson, I know you are not an idiot, but not everyone may know that Peter posts here. I am sure he has info on the line, but i would be surprised if we find out anything more about future releases until a later time, just my guess. Once again, don't mean to doubt your knowledge, just by the sound of your post it didn't seem like you knew that was Pete