What's new

The Monster series

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
jmatkins, just wanted to make sure that you know that the person you quoted in your message is Pete Johnson, I know you are not an idiot, but not everyone may know that Peter posts here. I am sure he has info on the line, but i would be surprised if we find out anything more about future releases until a later time, just my guess. Once again, don't mean to doubt your knowledge, just by the sound of your post it didn't seem like you knew that was Pete
Dave,

We all know Pete posts here. I think J was asking if there was info about the complete monster line online somewhere!
LIke I said Bill, didn't mean to insult, was just making sure. Sorry J, no offense bro.
Hey no harm done, I know it is Pete, I was just wondering about the filler/wrapper and sizes thats all.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are no sizes other than the double corona. This is a one time release for the one cigar, The Frank. Next year it will be a different cigar.

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
Pete had mentiioned in another thread that he would essentially be producing a stick for the BOTL's, it would be at a low price point and he even gave us a chance to provide input as to the blend, vitola, etc. I believe it will be unbanded kind of like the EL's at New Havana. If i am missing something fill me in fellas.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Pete had mentiioned in another thread that he would essentially be producing a stick for the BOTL's, it would be at a low price point and he even gave us a chance to provide input as to the blend, vitola, etc. I believe it will be unbanded kind of like the EL's at New Havana. If i am missing something fill me in fellas.
I dont' think it's a stick just for BOTL, but rather a stick for Dan at New Havana Cigars. The idea is to give Dan (and us) a really grat cigar at a really affordable price, hence the unbanded and potentially unboxed bundles.

If i had to guess, i'd say pete went down to Esteli and saw droves of cigars they had rolled for him and now he's picked one of those vitolas and is going to dedictate them to Dan so he can sell them to us. But that's just a guess.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
I dont' think it's a stick just for BOTL, but rather a stick for Dan at New Havana Cigars. The idea is to give Dan (and us) a really grat cigar at a really affordable price, hence the unbanded and potentially unboxed bundles.

If i had to guess, i'd say pete went down to Esteli and saw droves of cigars they had rolled for him and now he's picked one of those vitolas and is going to dedictate them to Dan so he can sell them to us. But that's just a guess.
i REALLY hope you're a good guesser!!!!!!!!!!!